New Flexepin Casinos
Flexepin was established in 2015 by the Novatti group, which is based in Melbourne, Australia. It’s main product, Flexepin, is a relatively new prepaid voucher that can be used to make payment across a wide geography. Flexepin offers punters the flexibility of using a pre-paid card, along with e-wallet facilities in select regions. This puts Flexepin in direct competition with Paysafecard.
14 New Online Casinos Accepting Flexepin
- Good variety of 2,000 games
- Low deposit and withdrawal limits
- Exclusive NC welcome deal
- 24/7 support
- Slow withdrawal processing
- Withdrawal fees
- No VIP program
- More than 3,700 games
- Casino and Live Casino welcome deals
- Good range of regular bonuses and promos
- Lucrative VIP Club
- Slow withdrawal process time
- Limited support opening hours
- Over 4,000 games available
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Sports betting available
- Only English support
- Over 3000 games available
- A welcome bonus of up to €200 +100 spins
- A highly rewarding VIP program where all players are eligible to enter
- Customer support not available 24/7
- Many complains about pending withdrawals
- An exciting range of the best slots and casino games
- A mobile friendly online casino offering plenty of gaming options for on-the-go players
- A highly rewarding VIP club for all players
- Customer support services not available 24/7
- A high number of restricted countries
- An exciting selection of over 900 casino games in various categories
- Up to five bonuses offered after the first five deposits in the casino
- Wager free bonus spins allows players to enjoy all their winnings
- No phone support
- Customer support services available for just a few hours of the day
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- A brilliant and fun theme that will captivate you
- Lots of different types of games that you can enjoy
- A thrilling welcome bonus to get you started
- Minimal payment options available
- No Live Casino available
- Minimal promotions that one can enjoy
- There is an instant play option available
- Live Chat is available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Works well on mobile
- There are only three software providers offering games
- There are limited payment options available on this website
- A brilliant website for beginners that are looking to enjoy slots
- 24/7 support through email, live chat and phone for clients
- A number of seasonal bonuses for players to enjoy
- Minimal software providers offering games
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
- Lower number of games to choose from
The introduction of FlexeWallet is a big game changer, as users now prefer to have an e-wallet to back up their payments. High-value international remittances and large global payment orders, with cross-currency conversions, can be instantly processed via the company’s own e-wallet. Moreover, you can store funds and keep the excess balance in your e-wallet, which adds an extra layer of convenience. The company is looking to expand its local footprint by partnering with numerous indigenous retail businesses of Australia, which will enable its users to use FlexeWallet as a universally accepted payment gateway.
The Novatti Group has been in the payment processing business for over a decade now and has worked with companies like Hutchison Telecoms, Optus, MTN, VOX Telecom, Telstra, etc. The Novatti Group has three other ventures apart from Flexepin; FlexeWallet, MoniSend, and Transfer Bridge. It is a well-networked organization that has a robust presence both inside and outside Australia. It has a number of active users in China, Japan, Canada, USA and Europe and is continuously expanding its network to new areas like Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Southern Africa. The company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange Ltd as NOV and is Asia’s one of the top-performing digital payment solution provider.
It offers a wide variety of services like Bill Payment, Card-less Banking, International Remittance, eCommerce, Microfinance, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Payment, Voucher Management System (VMS), etc. It also provides high-end exclusive services like FSI Channel Management, Cryptocurrency Trading, Electronic Value Distribution (EVD), Agency Banking, Government Disbursement, etc.
Flexepin is the latest venture of the Novatti Group and works as pre-paid vouchers to fund your online transactions. The vouchers are sold in the following denominations; £/€/$ 10, £/€/$ 20, £/€/$ 50, £/€/$ 100, £/€/$ 250 or £/€/$ 500. These vouchers can be physically bought from Flexepin’s Global Business Partners, through retail and online stores. Vouchers can be bought using either of the four accepted currencies; AUD, CAD, GBP or EUR. The company has publicly promised to expand its currency basket to introduce more localized services.
Flexepin is regulated under strict regulations by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), which is the mother organization for businesses in the Island Continent. Moreover, Flexepin is licensed under the Australian Financial Services License (License number 488066), which oversees the financial aspect of its business. Moreover, it is also regulated by the even more stringent, Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and is also a member of the Financial Ombudsman Scheme of Australian Businesses. The European business of Flexepin is managed by UK based CFS Zipp, which operates under a valid FCA License.
Transactions one made through Flexepin is permanent in nature and can’t be reversed. However, if you have an unused Flexepin voucher, you can get a refund by filling out a Consumer Refund Application Form and mailing it to the company headquarters. A fine of £/€/$ 30 will be charged as refund processing fee if the refund is issued 14 days after the purchase of the voucher. Each voucher also has a validity period. The company will charge £/€/$ 4 per month for vouchers that have crossed its “Use by Date”.
Using Flexepin at Online Casinos
Flexepin vouchers are now widely accepted in many new online casinos, as punters feel safe and secure, using a pre-paid card. But unlike most other pre-paid cards, Flexepin offers a high transaction limit, with which you can transfer up to £/€/$ 500 at one go. This product also carries a lower denomination of £/€/$ 20, and it is clearly designed for each kind of player.
To use Flexepin Vouchers at your favorite online casino, first, make sure that the online casino accepts Flexepin Vouchers as a valid payment option. Look out for Flexepin in the prepaid section of the deposit methods. If Flexepin is accepted, it may also appear under the e-wallet section as FlexeWallet. Both the deposit methods are mutually exclusive of each other and can be used separately.
To use Flexepin Vouchers, you simply have to buy the vouchers first from retails outlets. You will an option to choose between various denominations, ranging from the lowest £/€/$ 10 vouchers and moving all the way up to £/€/$ 500. You can only buy a maximum of £/€/$ 5000 worth of Flexepin Vouchers at a single time. It is actually illegal in Australia to carry more than £/€/$ 5000 worth of Flexepin Vouchers, at a single time. If you possess such an amount, it is advisable to deposit it in your FlexeWallet. Once you have bought the Flexepin Vouchers, the rest of the process is a cakewalk. Simply fill out the deposit details in the casino’s cashier page and select Flexepin Vouchers to complete the payment. You won’t be redirected to any other page, and you will be simply asked for the 16-digit pin, which is unique for every single card. Simply put in the pin and you confirm your payment. You will immediately see a credit of the entire amount on your Flexepin Vouchers. You are now good to gamble.
If you are using FlexeWallet, you have to refill your wallet beforehand to complete the payment. You would first need to register yourself with FlexeWallet, which is easy and requires some basic information. After the registration process, simply log into your FlexeWallet and enter the voucher pin to get instant credit. Once you have filled up on your FlexeWallet, you can now proceed to the “cashier” department of your online casino, and simply choose FlexeWallet as your payment gateway. You will then be redirected to a secure Flexepin server, where you need to log in with your wallet ID and password. You will then be asked to confirm your payment. After you confirm the payment on your FlexeWallet, you will be redirected back to your online casino, where you should see the appearance of fresh funds.
Advantages of Flexepin:
+ Flexibility of pre-paid vouchers along with e-wallet services
+ Good global outreach
+ High transaction validity
– Only four major currencies accepted
– No option of reversing a transaction
– Full services limited to Australian users
– Few online casinos are using this service