Apple Pay Casinos
Apple Pay is a mobile payment solution that allows users to make payments on the web, across apps, or in person. It is similar to other contactless payment methods you have used, with the only difference being its 2-factor authentication through passcode, PIN and Touch ID.
It can be used to fund your casino account in a few seconds and is extremely safe to use. Keep reading to find out the pros and cons as well as the best online casinos accepting Apple Pay.
Latest Apple Pay Casinos 2021
There are many reasons players will choose Apple Pay as a payment method, mostly the convenience it offers. You can compare other casinos that accept similar payment methods side by side but, for now, take a look at a full list of the latest Apple Pay casinos available for you:
- Fair wagering requirements
- Top promotions
- Accepts players from the UK
- No phone support
- Navigation can be confusing
- 1,300+ quality games
- Superb range of promotions
- 24/7 customer support
- Not many promotions
- No sports betting available
- Generous hybrid welcome package
- Superb VIP program
- UK players accepted
- Small collection of payment methods accepted
- No phone support
- A wide range of payment options
- Leading software providers
- User friendly website
- Part of the 888 Group
- Customer support only in English
- Several restricted countries and territories
- Bonus could be bigger
- Lucrative welcome bonus
- Variety of payment options
- Fast cashouts
- 24/7 customer support not available
- No jackpot games
- Wide game selection
- Decent welcome bonus offer
- 24/7 customer support
- Not many live casino tables
- Over 1,300 games available
- 600+ mobile-friendly games
- Big welcome bonus pack up to €1,500
- Limited customer support hours
- Not many payment methods
- A wide selection of over 3500 casino games in its portfolio
- Quality customer support services offered 24/7.
- An exciting welcome bonus offered on every fruit choice you make.
- High number of restrictions
- A few payment options provided
- A good selection of slots and other casino games
- A mobile friendly casino website design
- An exciting welcome package for all new players.
- Only a few bonuses available at the moment
- Customer support services not available 24/7
- A good selection of over 1300 casino games in many categories
- Dependable customer support services offered 24 hours everyday
- An amazing welcome package rewarding new players on their first, second, third and fourth deposits.
- Just a few software providers to offer games
- A good number of restricted countries
Apple Pay Short Facts
|Security||Tokenized Device Account Number (DAN), Dynamic Security Code, Apple ID.|
|Min. Transaction||Defined by the casino|
Advantages of Apple Pay
Here are some of the key advantages of using Apple Pay.
- Instant transfers
- Supports all currencies
- Safe method
- Easy to use
You can make transactions by simply placing your finger on the Touch ID or double click the side button of your Apple device if you want. The payment process is the same on the web, across apps, and in stores. To use a different card other than the default card, swipe left or right from the default card, you can also click next if using the Apple watch.
Supports all currencies
Anywhere in the globe where you can find an iPhone or iPad, that currency is accepted. This is due to a wide network of payment gateways such as Visa and MasterCard that allows Apple to offer so many currencies.
Apple users are familiar with using touch ID to authenticate iTunes purchases, and this payment solution uses the same technology for in-store purchases. Also, it does not keep track of customer transactions thus making your information private between the users, banks, and vendors.
In case you lose your phone, you can stop Apple Pay and the general use of your device using the ‘Find my Phone’ App. The Touch ID is what customers use to authorize transactions.
Easy to use
If you ever paid for a mobile app or a song, you already know how to use Apple Pay to make a casino deposit. You can use your Apple ID password, Touch ID and even facial recognition to authorise transactions.
Disadvantages of Apple Pay
- Only compatible with Apple devices
- Not widely available
Apple Pay is compatible with devices such as iPhone 6, 6s, 6s plus, 6 plus, 7, 7s, 7s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPhone SE and the apple watch. Users with Android or Windows devices won’t be able to enjoy all the benefits of the service.
Not widely available
Today, you can use Apple Pay in any POS terminal that is NFC technology-enabled but unfortunately, Apple Pay has not been adopted by all online casinos yet thus only a limited number of them offer it.
How to Deposit with Apple Pay?
Depositing funds into your online wallet is simple and fast. Your chosen casino may charge a commission fee of up to 2.5% but this is quite rare.
Quick Apple Pay Casino Deposit:
- Select Apple Pay from the list of payment options.
- Enter the deposit amount and press the confirm button.
- Verify the transaction via the Touch ID, Face ID, PIN or passcode on your Apple device.
How to Withdraw with Apple Pay?
Withdrawing is not really an option as most casinos only allow players to deposit funds using Apple Pay. Hopefully, this will change in the future but for now, you will probably be asked to choose another method to withdraw your winnings.
Safety and Security
Apple Pay employs serious security protocols and operates under various strict international regulations to allow money to be transferred safely around the globe. Since you have to link your credit card to fund your Apple Pay account, you can count on their security protocols and oversight.
All transfers are encrypted and monitored to avoid fraudulent activity. It uses a tokenized Device Account Number (DAN) instead of the Private Account Number. The use of the DAN is one of the best online security measures since it generates a dynamic security code for every single transaction.
1. Why use Apple Pay at new casinos sites?
Apple Pay can be a very convenient payment method for players owning Apple devices. It can be a fast, safe and handy way to move money around in any currencies.
2. Are there fees for using Apple Pay?
Usually no, but it’s good to check if the casino charges you any fees.
3. Do I need a bank account to use Apple Pay?
Not really but you’ll be required to have a debit or credit card to add funds to your account and thus buy or make casino deposits.
4. Can someone else have access to my funds if I lose my iPhone?
If you lose your mobile device, access your Apple account using a laptop or another device and use the function to find your phone, there you can track the GPS position, block and even delete all personal information in the phone. By doing this is very unlikely that someone can access your funds.
5. Are there any alternatives to Apple Pay?