Diners Club Casinos
Diners Club is a pioneer, being the first company to offer a credit card in the world. They focus on direct banking and payment services and has built on an existing, recognized and respected brand. The cards can be used in more than 185 countries, and online casinos welcomed Diners Club cards in recent years.
When you get your card, you will become a member of Club Rewards from Diners Club and enjoy the opportunity to start getting benefits with every dollar that is charged to your card. The rewards can then be traded for points which can be used in hotels and on airlines.
Note: UK players can no longer use credit cards when making transactions to or from an online casino.
Latest Diners Club Casinos 2021
Deposits are completed incredibly fast when one is using a Diners Club card which is the main reason it has remained such a popular option amongst casino gamers. You can compare casinos that accept Diners Club. But for now, have a look at a full list of the Latest Diners Club Casinos below:
- Huge range of online lottery games
- Striking design and user interface
- Progressive Jackpot games available
- A very small collection of casino games
- No NetEnt games available
- Develops its own set of unique slot games
- Solid welcome offer for slots fans
- Wager-free spins
- No phone support
- No progressive jackpots
- Huge welcome package
- Low minimum withdrawal threshold
- Lower-than-average wagering requirements
- Few game suppliers available
- No Evolution Gaming live dealer games
- More than 2,000 games
- Generous 3 step welcome bonus
- Great range of weekly promotions
- Only Curacao licensed
- Capped bonus conversions
- 5-step welcome bonus worth up to €1,000
- 2,000+ games
- 24/7 customer support
- 15% Cashback
- Curaçao licensed
- A good welcome bonus for newly signed up members
- A big number of games offered to players
- Free play games offered which is great for first time gamers
- Very few bonuses to be enjoyed by gamers
- No jackpot slots provided to gamers on this casino
- Excellent offers for all players
- Extensive variety of software developers
- Massive Welcome Bonus including free spins
- No Phone option for support
- Great VIP scheme
- Can be played with ease on mobile devices
- Large number of promotions and rewards
- Available only in English
- Withdrawals take a long time to receive
- An exciting welcome bonus where you can get up to €200
- Many slot games to choose
- Clear layout and easy to navigate website
- No Call In available for support
- An attractive welcome bonus
- Numerous Software Providers offering games
- Many different types of games to choose from
- No phone support available
- Minimal payment options available
Diners Club Short Facts
|Security||Encrypted servers, Bank security protocols, 4-digit pin.|
|Deposit Fee||Usually 0%, but some casinos charge up to 5%.|
Advantages of Diners Club
Excellent reputation for a card that is convenient, easy to use and accepted internationally, that’s why there are many Diners Club casinos out there.
The card can be billed directly without the need for numerous accounts. You can set your bills monthly as you would normally do with utility bills, for example.
Efficient customer support
Excellent customer support from the team at Diners Club. Friendly, fast and efficient for your card-related queries. You might not need it but it’s good to know you can count on it.
Diners Club offers incredible bonuses and rewards available through reward points acquired on every transaction, there are several options you can choose from once you’ve raked enough points.
Disadvantages of Diners Club
Not reliable security system
Security systems at Diners Club are not as tight as other credit card companies.
How to get a Diners Club Account
As you decide whether or not you want to use a Diners Club card, you need to be able to differentiate between two main types. The first is The Diners Club Charge Card and the second is the Diners Club Credit Card. The benefits that you will receive from each card will vary considerably.
With the first option, you should be ready to pay an annual fee of $95. The card itself also has a cost of $35 and every time that you carry out a foreign transaction you will have to pay a charge of 3%. With the second option, there is no annual membership fee that you need to pay, although you will need to pay the 3% foreign transaction fee where applicable.
The issue that you may face when getting your Diners Club card is the process of getting started. There is no standardized process, instead, it depends on the operator that is administering the card.
There are countries where all you need to do is fill in an online application form whereas; in other regions, you will have to fill in a form and then mail it to the local Diners Club office. A quick look at the website will help you make an informed decision for the region that you are in.
The best way that you can use your Diners Club card to make mobile payments is by downloading a mobile wallet onto your mobile device. There are four that you can choose from, and these include Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Masterpass.
Once you are connected to one of these, all you have to do is add the Diners Club card to your Wallet App. Following this, you can start to make payments using your mobile device with ease.
How to Deposit at a Diners Club Casino
At a Diners Club casino, you can easily make deposits into your online account. You need to be aware that payments on the card should be made every month. This is excellent for those using this card on new online casinos as it is possible to automatically set a credit limit and control better your bankroll.
Besides, it helps maintain the interest rate of the card as with other cards, revolving totals may create a much higher rate. The reason for this difference lies in the fact that Diners Club is a charge card and not a credit card.
There may be some issues making use of these cards in the United States due to rules and regulations. However, for casino players in Europe as well as in other countries, the card can be used with ease. Due to its excellent reputation, there are some casinos which also offer benefits for making use of a Diners Club card.
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a Diners Club Casino:
- Log into your casino account.
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Choose the Diners Club as a payment option and enter the amount to be deposited.
- Fill out the required information.
- Confirm your transaction.
How to Make a Withdrawal with Diners Club
To withdraw your casino winnings, you must go to request the cash out to the casino you have an account with. That done, simply go to an ATM, look for the Diners Club International acceptance mark and withdraw your money in your local currency!
Safety and Security
Safety is of great concern when using the Diners Club card because of the way that the card is set up across borders. For the most part, the card is insured, but the insurance mainly covers the benefits that one can experience as a result of using the card.
Transactions are governed by the banks that one has used to get the cards, which is where the rules and regulations are put in place.
As a charge card, you need to ensure that you keep your details safe and sound as it is possible to play at the moment and make a payment much later. With all this information at your fingertips, you may be eager to get started using your Diners Club card.
Diners Club Requirements
To apply for a Diners Club card, you need to choose one of the selected countries on the company’s website. If your country is not listed, you won’t be able to order your card. Some other information may be required by the Diners Club team, but, in general, the process is not difficult.
Diners Club FAQs
1. Why use Diners Club at new casinos sites?
Diners Club works like a regular credit card, so you won’t have any problems when using it. In addition to that, Diners Club offers reward points to the customers, apart from a great customer support team.
2. How to use Diners Club for casino deposits and withdrawals?
To deposit and withdraw with Diners Club, go to the Cashier page on the casino and select Diners Club as your favourite payment method. Then, you are ready to gamble. If you want to cash out your casino winnings, you can simply request it back to your Diners Club card, go to any international ATM with the company’s international mark and enjoy it!
3. Do Diners Club Casinos accept other banking methods?
Yes. Most casinos offer a wide range of payment gateways for you to choose from. Diners Club Casinos also do that. So you don’t have to worry about getting limited to only one payment method.
4. Which Diners Club casinos can I play at?
Diners Club is well-known in the online gambling industry. Therefore, a good amount of online casinos accept Diners Club as a payment method: take a look at the Schmitts Casino, Napoli Casino and Casino Big Apple.
5. What are the best alternatives to Diners Club Casino option?