New WebMoney Casinos
WebMoney is a modern and handy e-wallet payment provider available to use on your favourite new online casinos, even if you don’t have a bank account. It’s an easy and safe way to send and receive money, that’s why there are several casinos that accept WebMoney as a payment method.
Latest WebMoney Casinos 2020
WebMoney was originally developed as a money transfer option for US dollars. Now, it accepts a wide range of currencies such as Euros and cryptocurrencies but unfortunately not Pounds (GBP). WebMoney charges fees that are based on the amount transferred from 0.8% to a max of up to €50 (for large sums of money).
You can even compare WebMoney Casinos to make sure you are on the right path. But for now, have a look at a full list of the latest WebMoney Casinos here:
- MGA and UKGC licensed
- 24/7 player support
- Decent VIP loyalty scheme
- Slow withdrawal process
- No phone support
- Conversion limits on bonuses
- Huge welcome offer
- Crypto friendly
- Instant withdrawals
- More than 3,000 games
- Curacao licensed
- No network progressive jackpots
- Doesn’t accept UK players
- 7,000+ games
- Many crypto currencies accepted
- Great sportsbook
- Lots of bonuses and regular promos
- Curacao licensed only
- No phone support
- Good Welcome Offer
- Top-notch software providers
- Broad variety of payment methods
- 100+ mobile games
- Customer support only in English
- Few currencies supported
- £/€2,50 fee per withdrawal
- 4,000 games
- 7 cryptocurrencies accepted
- 24/7 customer support
- Curacao license only
- No VIP program
- 24-hour withdrawals
- Mobile-friendly design
- Live chat available
- Limited banking methods
- No dedicated app for mobile device users
WebMoney Short Facts
|Currencies||USD, EUR, RUB, VND, BTC, BCH, LTC, Gold.|
|Security||Unique 12-symbol WM-identifier and password & digital certificates.|
|Transaction time||Minutes online and a few days on a local shop.|
|Min. Transaction||Defined by the Casino.|
|Deposit Fee||From 0.8%.|
|Withdrawal Fee||Yes, if the amount is too low (casino T&Cs).|
Advantages of WebMoney
Your online transfers using WebMoney are completed within a few minutes, although it might take longer if you choose to deposit through a local retail shop.
Supports a wide range of currencies
Besides allowing the use of more traditional currencies, you can count on WebMoney to also make transactions using the most common cryptocurrencies.
Disadvantages of WebMoney
Several withdrawal fees
If you only wish to deposit using WebMoney, they only charge a 0.8% fee for the transaction. But there are several different withdrawal fees that vary according to country, amount, etc.
But do not worry too much. WebMoney Casinos charge their fee up to a maximum of €50 for large sums of money. It’s worth knowing that most of the transactions are free of charge or bear very low fees.
How to Register a WebMoney account
To create a WebMoney account is quite simple:
- Log in to your profile or register for free if you don’t have one.
- Choose the amount you want to fund your wallet,
- insert your payment details (cards or bank transfer) and you’ll get a confirmation on screen.
There will be a fee for transfers using this method, especially to withdraw because these can be around 2% for credit cards. Before you choose to send money online check these fees.
Despite all this, you can still use your credit/ debit cards, other e-wallets, bank transfer or even go to a local shop to complete the deposit to any new online casinos that accept WebMoney as a payment option.
Transfers made electronically are usually instant, in the worst case, it could be up to an hour. Bank transfers can take a few days to go through.
Just a few easy steps to get your WebMoney account
- Register and create your profile.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into your wallet.
- Insert the payment details (card, bank transfer).
- Wait for the confirmation of the transaction.
How to deposit at a WebMoney Casino
To deposit funds into your new online casino account, you have to first check the casino accepts WebMoney.
Chances are it will be under the e-wallet option. After making sure that your new casino accepts WebMoney, go to the cashier’s page and choose the deposit amount.
Since this is an e-wallet, you’ll have, as they call it on the WebMoney website. This is a digital wallet used to store your money. It can be set up in different currencies to make it easier for you to transfer money worldwide; from Rubles to Euros to cryptocurrencies.
For some reason they use codes for their currencies, take a look at some of the purse options:
- R-Purse WMR — Russian Rubles
- E-Purse WME — Euro
- B-Purse WMB — Belarusian Ruble
- G-Purse WMG — A storage certificate on exchange-traded gold
- Z-Purse WMZ — For purchase from the Megastock catalogue (US Dollars)
- K-Purse WMK — Receipts of EKZT of a specified amount from a Guarantor
- V-purse WMV — Vietnamese Dong
- X-purse WMX — Bitcoin
- H-purse WMH — BitcoinCash
- L-purse WML — Litecoin
Just a few steps to deposit at a WebMoney Casino
- Go to the Cashier page in the casino.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Confirm and check your account.
If the funds take too long contact the customer support either via chat or phone for faster resolution.
How to make a withdrawal with WebMoney
Withdraw your winnings is pretty much the same in any casinos that accept WebMoney. The process is somewhat easy like depositing. You have to request it in the casino payment menu or cashier first and follow a few steps to request it.
You have a few options available for withdrawals:
- Hard cash (you have to go to a physical shop to collect it),
- Back to your bank account
- To your online purse
- To a mobile wallet
- Even to a prepaid card
Note that, apart from the e-wallet transfers, the other methods will come with a fee that can go up to 3.5% (wire transfer).
Just a few steps to withdrawal with WebMoney
- Go to the Cashier section on the casino.
- Request to withdraw to your WebMoney account.
- Select the withdrawal option preferred.
- Confirm the amount.
Safety and Security
WebMoney transfer technology is developed taking into consideration contemporary security requirements to online information management systems. This means they use the latest identification systems.
They apply rigorous authentication methods to any data passing through the system – you know, better prevent than remedy it later. They offer 3 main authentication methods: login and password, files with secret keys and personal digital certificates.
WebMoney 3 Main Authentication Methods:
- Login and password: You can use your WMID, phone number or email as a login (usually followed by an additional confirmation)
- Files with secret keys: A unique 12-symbol WM-identifier and password (set by you) to securely protect your wallets and account.
- Personal digital certificates for extra security.
Additional Secure Confirmation:
- SMS verification code.
- E-Num service for generating single-use passwords.
- System architecture with secure access to WM-wallets and does not allow making settlements using WM-wallets with no funds.
While performing any transaction, the funds are always either on the WM-wallet of the sender or on the WM-wallet of the receiver. There is no intermediate state in the system, thus it is conceptually impossible to lose WM-funds when you top up your new casino account.
Any Extra Features?
WebMoney offers solutions both for individuals and companies, to stay up to date with the latest demands of the market, they sought and were granted in 2015 an FCA license to issue e-money within the European Economic Area, meaning more trustworthiness to this online payment method.
WebMoney Digital Coins
Technology is definitely not a problem for WebMoney because they also offer transfers and wallets with digital coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Dash and others – this obviously goes a bit beyond what you will actually need, in terms of payment options for online casinos but it worth mention since there are some new casinos accepting Bitcoin, for example.
Use WebMoney On the Go
Keeper Mobile is a simple and convenient application for the management of WebMoney purses. Versions for mobile devices are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and even Blackberry. All types of accounts can benefit from this app, Keeper WinPro or Keeper WebPro.
The WebMoney Customer Support is somewhat good but could be better. There’s a lot of information that can be found around the website, although some of the pages are in Russian. You can reach them through an email and phone. The phone numbers and even email can vary from country to country since they are present in many localities. These are the main options:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +7 (495) 727-20-07 (Russian)
1. Why use WebMoney at new casino sites?
WebMoney provides the practicality and ease of e-wallets while also giving its users the safety of traditional payments. You can use it in online casinos without having to provide your personal data or any sensitive information.
2. How to set up a WebMoney account?
Simply enter their website and register for free to get your WebMoney account started. Then, choose the amount you wish to deposit in your wallet and enter your card or bank information from which you want to deposit. You’ll go to a confirmation screen and then you’ll be ready to start using your WebMoney wallet.
3. How to make a deposit in a WebMoney casino?
To deposit using your WebMoney account, first, check if your online casino accepts it as a payment method. Then, select it under the e-wallet option and enter the amount you wish to deposit, your WebMoney information, wait for the money to enter your casino account and you’re done and ready to start playing.
4. Is it safe to use WebMoney in an online casino?
WebMoney offers their customers 3 main authentication methods: login and password, files with secret keys and personal digital certificates, making it a safe option if you don’t want to inform any personal data to third party apps.
5. What are the best alternatives to WebMoney?