New Ukash Casinos
Ukash is now Paysafecard.
Ukash casino payment was a former method that was merged with Paysafecard in 2015, a worldwide provider of prepaid online payments. For new casino players, it is no longer possible to sign up for the Ukash casino payment method. Instead, you should go for Paysafecard, which also allows you to claim any remaining Ukash balance, see how below.
New Online Casinos Accepting Ukash 2022
- Vast selection of games and tables
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Many regular promotions
- Sports betting available
- No phone support
- Not much info about bonuses
- Generous hybrid welcome package
- Runs all kinds of jackpots including progressive
- Wager-free cashback is available
- UK players might not be accepted
- Live casino library has no filtering options
- A good selection of over 800 casino games from powerful software providers.
- Amazing rewards including cash rewards, cashbacks and bonus spins.
- A mobile optimized casino that allow players to play anywhere, anytime
- A high number of restricted countries
- Customer support services offered only during the day
- An exciting welcome bonus
- Customized support for every player
- Variety of games that can be enjoyed
- Has no UK licenses
- Works with renowned gaming software providers
- Many regular tournaments and promos
- Great welcome bonus
- Many restricted countries
- No live chat support
- An excellent website for beginners
- More than 4oo games available for you to choose from
- VIP Program available
- Very small welcome bonus package
- Promotions offer minimal excitement
- Over 2000 games
- Quick withdrawals
- Customer support available 24/7
- Not many live casino games
Ukash Short Facts
|Company Name: Formerly Ukash
Transaction Time: Instant
Min Transaction: €1
Deposit Fee: No
|Security: Unique 19-digit code
Max Transaction: NA
Withdrawal Fee: NA
Previous Pros & Cons of Ukash casino payment method
+ Safe and anonymous
+ Instant transfers
+ Several currencies
– You had to remember a 19-digit code or not lose it
– No longer available for new casino players
Although Ukash is no longer available for new casino players, the service itself still works fine. Both old and new casino players are encouraged to switch to Paysafecard now, which acquired Ukash some time ago.
Do you still have remaining Ukash credit?
If you still have any remaining balance on a Ukash code, they can replace it for you by sending you a Paysafecard PIN of the same value by email.
To do so, please send them the following information:
- A copy of the Ukash code. If your Ukash code has already been partially used, please also send us a screenshot of the Change Code.
- A copy of an official form of photographic ID (passport, driving licence, ID card or residence permit – front and back).
Just send them this information by email to [email protected] and ensure that the documents are clearly legible and that the files do not exceed 5 MB.