With Dotpay, online casino players can carry out fast and reliable electronic money transfers. It is a payment option highly favoured by online casinos since 2001.
There is no need to keep inputting card details with subsequent payments. Furthermore, confirmations of transactions can also be done with one click. The second feature is the recurring payments feature. Recurring charges can be enabled on a buyers card allowing for payment orders to be fulfilled with ease.
Latest Dotpay Casinos 2021
When you are seeking information on what this service has to offer, you will find that their website answers your basic questions, but does not cover the full scope of the offerings. This is because of the individual and customized needs of all their services. They can be contacted using an online contact form to provide information that is fully directed to a client.
But if you want to, you can compare casinos that accept Dotpay as a payment method. In the meantime, take a look at a full list of the Latest Dotpay Casinos below:
- An fantastic Welcome Bonus package
- Lots of different types of games to enjoy
- Uber fast unlimited payouts
- Limited payment options available
- Also features a sports betting option
- 30 Software Providers offering games
- Fantastic Range of games available
- No bonuses apart from the welcome bonus
- Too many things going on with the website
- Over 500 games to choose from popular providers in the industry
- Lots of different types of games that you can enjoy
- A number of seasonal bonuses for players to enjoy
- There is no Phone Option available for help
- Live support service is limited
- Minimal promotions that one can enjoy
- An amazing welcome bonus offer for its players
- A dedicated customer support service available 24/7
- A huge game selection to satisfy all demands from players
- Great games variety
- Huge number of software developers
- Low wagering limit
- Low number of total games
- No phone number or email id
- Huge welcome bonus
- Lots of different games to choose from
- Brilliant promotions and rewards
- No Phone option for support
- No PayByPhone option in deposits
- No Deposit spins after registration
- A large variety of casino games to choose from
- Fun promotions and giveaways
- No Phone option for support
- Live support not available 24/7
- 20 Free Spins after registration - Wager Free
- 100% up to €200 plus 50 Bonus Spins on first deposit - Wager Free
- More than 800 casino games available
- Very few promotions
- Very simple look and feel
- Great Welcome Bonus
- Enormous Games Portfolio
- Exciting Promotions
- Lacks Telephone Support
- Not many Live Dealer Games
- Huge collection of 500+ games
- Awesome customer support
- Generous welcome bonus
- No phone number provided
- High wagering limits
Dotpay Short Facts
|Currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, PLN.|
|Security||PCI DSS Certificate Level and McAfee SECURE certificate.|
|Transaction time||Instant in most cases up to 5 days.|
|Deposit Fee||Usually 0%, but some casinos charge up to 5%.|
Advantages of Dotpay
The company is joining forces with Przelewy24 and eCard. There are more than 30000 merchants who make use of the services from Dotpay. As a market leader, it has a 20% market share in Poland. This is a payment option that has proven to be stable financially, and which consistently offers a great experience.
Dotpay has moved forward with technology to ensure that it offers excellent functionality on mobile devices. On the mobile portal, it features an application with two main features. The first is one click which makes it possible for a buyer to carry out transactions with a single click.
The service is based in Poland, though it offers global access and is available in numerous languages.
Any fees to be charged are very low, and financial terms and conditions are straightforward.
Easy to use
Easy to understand. One can monitor any transactions using a mobile app, there is no need to register to use this service.
With an instant transfer, you can start playing immediately without waiting for money to get into your account.
High security of Dotpay will make it easier for you to share your personal information, knowing that it will not be misused.
Disadvantages of Dotpay
You may have to pay some fees depending on the payment product that you have chosen.
Low global availability
Global availability still needs some help as most of the transactions are carried out in Poland. There is an expansion within Europe but more can be done.
How to get a Dotpay Account
There is no need to register for an account to use Dotpay as a payment method. To make a deposit, all you need to do is to fill out the required information, then you will be redirected to a Dotpay page to complete your transaction. That simple!
How to Deposit at a Dotpay Casino
When you want to make a deposit, you should begin by going through the terms and conditions of the online casino you are on. There is some vital information that you will need, such as the seller ID, or you may have to click on a link and get redirected. Upon putting in all the information that is required, the next step is a transaction confirmation. You will know that the transaction has been confirmed once you receive a confirmation SMS. Most transactions are instantly processed. After that, you are good to start gambling at your new favourite online casino!
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a Dotpay Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Fill out the required information or get redirected to another page to confirm your transaction.
- Get an SMS confirming your transaction was made.
How to Withdraw with Dotpay
For making a withdrawal, you will begin by going to the section for withdrawals on the online casino. You should be redirected through a link to the DotPay website where you can input your details. The money is then instantly sent to your account where you can withdraw it at leisure, though there may be a small fee to be paid. This fee will vary based on your bank as well as the online casino chosen.
Just a few easy steps to withdraw at a Dotpay Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Select Dotpay as your favourite cash out method.
- Input your details.
- Confirm the transaction and check your account.
Safety and Security
With more than 15 years of experience, DotPay has put in place structures to keep your money safe.
To begin with, it has received various certificates of safety compliance including Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego, PCI DSS Compliance and Thawte. The service only accepts to work with certified online payments providers.
Although Dotpay is expanding across Europe, most of the transactions are carried out in Poland. There are no severe requirement specifications when it comes to using Dotpay as a payment gateway, but be aware that the company is still growing in popularity and not every online casino accepts it under its Banking page.
1. Why use Dotpay at new casinos sites?
Dotpay is very popular amongst Polish players, and it’s becoming even more famous around the world. Dotpay transactions are secure and fast, and the company offers customised services to its clients.
2. How to deposit in a Dotpay casino?
To deposit money into your casino account, first, you have to make sure the online casino chosen accepts Dotpay as a payment method. That done, all you have to do is to access the Cashier page on the website, fill out your information and wait for the confirmation of your transaction via SMS.
3. Is it safe to use Dotpay in an online casino?
Absolutely! Dotpay has received certificates of safety compliance like Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego, PCI DSS Compliance and Thawte.
4. Are there fees for using Dotpay?
Maybe. You may have to pay some fees depending on the payment method you choose. When cashing out your casino funds, the transfer is usually instant, although the company may charge a small fee. The amount to be paid depends on your bank and on the casino you are playing at.
5. What are the best alternatives to Dotpay?
Since many online casinos don’t accept Dotpay as a payment gateway, we have some suggestions for you if you are looking for something more global. Take a look at Worldpay Casinos, a payment provider available in over 40 countries and offering transactions in 12 different currencies.