Carte Bleue Casinos
Carte Bleue was a major debit card payment system operating in France. However, this system has now been integrated into a wider scheme called Carte Bancaire. Unlike other operators such as Visa and Maestro debit cards, Carte Bleue allowed transactions without authorization from the cardholder’s bank, making it like a credit card but without fees for the user.
Carte Bleue: Short Facts
Company Name: Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB
Transaction Time: Instant
Min Transaction: €1
Deposit Fee: No
Security: Standard security card protocols
Max Transaction: Set by card
Withdrawal Fee: NA
4 New Online Casinos Accepting Carte Bleue
- Over 3000 casino games
- 24/7 customer support
- Plenty of payment options
- Not many jackpot games
- A huge variety of slots from best providers to play from
- Friendly customer support services available 24/7.
- Lots of different deposit and withdrawal methods to choose from.
- Just a few bonuses and promotions available
- A wide selection of over 2000 casino games to play from.
- 24/7 customer support services
- Mobile optimized casino with plenty of games available via supported mobile devices
- More rewards are offered to VIPs on the highest level
- Only a few local payment options offered
Pros & Cons of the former Carte Bleue casino payment method
+ Secure and easy to use
+ Instant transfers
+ Accepted in several places
– Not available outside France
The Carte Bleue casino payment method was quite useful back in the day. Since it became Carte Bancaire, online players can benefit even more of the new security features and wider acceptance, in any case, take a look at other payment methods like PaySafe Card, NeoSurf, Skrill or Trustly, all of them are very good options to top up your online casino account too.