Rival Gaming Casinos
Rival, known as both Rival Gaming and Rival Powered, is a prominent brand in the world of software developing that was founded in 2006 and has since delivered more than 200 casino games both for online and land based casinos.
Rival is a subsidiary company to the Black Chip Limited, a Cyprus based group of companies while the company’s headquarters are located in Nicosia, Cyprus. They also have offices in other parts of the world like Malta and Curacao and the frequency of the online slots production so far shows their constant growth and will to succeed.
Rival Powered has a rather large portal considering the years that they are active, scoring in the main game categories like online slots with many different themes, jackpot slots, table casino games, video poker and others. However, the best thing about this casino developer portfolio is that it is a home of the eminent revolutionary i-slots that feature a gamification rewarding concept.
Rival is dedicated to offer the best assistance available not only to all of their 52 existing clients but also to any upcoming ones. Some of the unique features that this developer provides to turnkey solutions, game integrations, customer support, exclusive VIP treatment and fascinating cashier interface among others, all of them under the Casino Controller platform, which also includes a great casino back-end.
21 New Rival Powered Casinos 2020
The main aim of this company is to develop unique online slots and other casino games delivering them to both online and mobile casinos along with advanced business solutions. Their products come out in 11 languages as they boast in their webpage, a thing that reveals their effort to go global and offer their casino suite internationally. Below you will find all the latest new 2020 casinos with games by Rival Powered.
- Colossal welcome bonus
- 24/7 Customer Support
- High wagering requirements
- License not displayed
- Many player's complaints in the past
- A good selection of over 350 slots from the best slot providers
- The bonuses include bonus spins and cashback rewards
- A mobile-optimized casino that offers on-the-go gameplay
- A high number of restricted countries
- Only a few payment options allowed
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- An exciting selection of over 400 casino games in various categories
- Round the clock customer support services available
- A mobile optimized casino offering games for on-the-go players.
- Just one software provider
- Live chat support not available
- An exciting welcome offer for all new players in the casino
- Customer support services offered every day, throughout the day and night.
- A simple, attractive and minimal website layout that is easy to use and navigate.
- Limited number of gaming options
- Several number of restricted countries
- A good selection of over 180 casino games to play from
- Customer support services offered every day of the week.
- A remarkable welcome bonus offering a wager-free cashback bonus to all new players on their first losses.
- Limited payment options available
- Customer support services available on just a few hours of a day
- A huge variety of slots from best providers to play from
- Friendly customer support services available 24/7.
- Lots of different deposit and withdrawal methods to choose from.
- Just a few bonuses and promotions available
- A wide selection of over 2000 casino games to play from.
- 24/7 customer support services
- Mobile optimized casino with plenty of games available via supported mobile devices
- More rewards are offered to VIPs on the highest level
- Only a few local payment options offered
- A great selection of online casino games from powerful providers
- An exciting welcome offer or new players
- A live casino offering great experience for online gamers
- Limited payment options available
- Excellent selection of live games to enjoy
- Lots of different types of games that you can enjoy
- Brilliant promotions to help you score more wins
- There is no Phone Option available for help
- The payment options are limited on the website
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
- Stunning Layout that is easy to Navigate
- Lots of Software providers offering games
- More than 1350 games available
- Limited payment options available for players
- Live chat not available all the time
- A large variety of slots and other table games
- Withdrawals are quick
- Reasonable wagering requirements to get bonuses
- There’s a 10-day expiry date for claiming bonuses
- There is no live casino section
- Many countries are restricted from playing including USA, UK and Canada
- Weekend and Weekly promotions to participate in
- Live Casino games are available
- Brilliant welcome bonus that includes free spins
- Low limit on what can be withdrawn each month
- There are few payment options available
Advantages and Disadvantages with Rival Powered
The company produces online slots and casino games with a rather high frequency – sometimes they have released 20 online slots per annual year. The majority of them boast 3D graphics and backdrop music, making them more vivid and realistic to play on, while at the same time they have a simple user interface and limitless data mining tool that automatically tracks and sorts players in different categories.
Its reputation for unique casino games and i-slots has seen it give chance for players from USA to play their games, a thing that is considered rare in the gambling industry.
From another perspective, although Rival Gaming includes all the main table casino games in their suite, it is a bit disappointing that they do not offer any further casino game variants. What’s more, a negative shade in their history is that they have provided some online casinos of bad reputation, a thing that might have affected their own integrity.
– More than 200 casino games in 10 years
– Great graphics and sound
– Specialized Mobile use
– Introduction of i-slots
– Has powered some bad/rogue casinos in the past
– Limited variation in table casino games
Rival Powered Games
We have mentioned above that Rival Powered includes several casino game categories in their fold, meaning that you will find online slots, jackpot ones, table casino games, video poker, bingo and keno. All of them fill up a portfolio of around 205 online casino games, while online slots have the biggest slice of the pie with more than 150 titles.
You will also find 5 jackpot slots, 10 table casino games, 7 video poker and about 15 bingo and keno games. Including casino games from all the pre-mentioned categories, it is rather hard to figure out the average Return To Player (RTP) value as it differs in each category respectively. As for the online slots though, an estimate of 96% is close to accuracy making Rival online slots preferred by many online casino players.
To get more specific, New Casinos would like to shed more light to the Rival’s greatest product, which is no other than the revolutionary i-slots. These are like the common online slots but what is different about them is the various storylines and plots as well as scenes and animations that they feature in their gameplay.
As you progress playing, you are made to complete missions and achieve goals, while the reels, the background and the graphics continuously change. A sort of an in-game gamification we dare say making Rival online slots unique and highly engaging to players.
Rival’s success in the online casino industry is all because of innovative features, dynamic graphics, lavishing animals, thrilling bonus games and attention-grabbing gaming concepts. Their online slot games come in 3 reels, 5 reels, and some have the progressive jackpot round.
The progressive jackpots have a high variance implying that it is easy to win the jackpot though the amount is relatively small while some of the popular jackpot games by this developer include Strike Gold and Major Moolah. Regarding the various table casino games, you will find the classic ones like the blackjack, poker, baccarat and the roulette while you will also come across table games that are not that popular like the craps, the Pai Gow and the Red Dog.
Moreover, the online casino games are highly customizable. This software developer provides players with tools to customize their experience while playing. These include camera angle, voice and sounds asking their games have impressive audiovisual elements. Wrapping things up, we would like to point out the mobile casino directive that Rival Powered adopts, producing their casino games to fit perfectly in all screens and devices. They have developed 30 mobile slots so far and they keep going. All of them are designed using the HTML5 – php5 technology making their graphics awesome and multiplying their gameplay options.
Who Are Rival Powered?
Rival Powered is owned by Black Chip Limited, a firm that’s based in Cyprus, and it holds a licensed from the Gaming Authority of Curacao. It was launched at GIGSE in 2006.
Currently, it has over 40 operators/casinos all of whom were previously accepting casino players from the US, but due to Rivals Gaming unsure legal position, none of its casino is currently accepting American players. The first ever Rival Powered casino was surfaced on the web in 2006, followed by a launch of several white-label casinos that quickly grew in popularity and size. One critical aspect of the firm’s casinos is that the client support staffs are trained by the firm to attend to the gamers’ concerns.
Rival Powered boasts over 160 games, mostly slots, in its collection and more are being released each month. Its focus is on slot games, and its slots are classified as i-slots and slots. The slots are then divided into three-reel slots, progressive slots, and video slots. These slots are based on various popular themes and feature amazing audio-visuals. The highlight is usually the full-screen animations which aren’t confined to symbol space but appear on the full screen.
Features of this developer are on the level, if not better, with the best in the gaming industry. The firm feature customization features such as autoplay for online slots, audio speed customization, and help functions in every game. The majority of Rival Powered online operators offer the software in the instant play using Adobe Flash, as well as the download format. Rival casino games are available in instant play mode, and in our opinion, this is an awesome chance for casino players to try out the various new casino games and choose the ones they like.
The strength of a gaming software is best demonstrated by how well it deals with various administrative functions. Rival Powered has an amazing casino management system called Rival Backed, and it includes modules such as IdentiPrint, InTouch, and IdentiPrint that tracks all computers that are connected to the casinos to prevent bonus abuse and fraud. InTouch allows faster response to gamers’ queries.
RivalPro is an info management system that tracks various casino operations as they happen. From this, it produces custom-made reports that enable the operator to know what features are preferred by players so that they can enhance the promotions for max effect. There is also another great feature known as Rival ClassicAct which computes and awards bonuses as well as computing points to players. The Random Number Generator of this firm is certified for effectiveness and fairness by CertainKey.
Rival offers clients all the standard payment ways through its robust network of online casinos with max data transfer protection. Some of the most common payment method provided for both withdrawals and deposits include debit and credit card payments such as Visa and MasterCard, online payment solutions such as Neteller and Moneybookers, and bank transfer. From a casino player perspective, Rival Cashier system is the best. All promotions for which you qualify are listed the system, and all one is required to do is tap or click “Claim this promotion.” Rival casinos offer smooth deposit and withdrawals, but more notable, Rival Powered platform allows you to reverse withdrawals, and in some cases, they are deemed a fresh deposit, enabling you to claim deposit bonuses.
This casino software developer collaborates with 3rd-party firms and companies to offer the best possible gaming experience and to add new innovation to the casino industry. As we said, the software is also tested by 3rd-parties to ensure secure and fair gameplay. The developer’s technology is frequently improved to accommodate the latest trends and to attract gaming fans. The firm doesn’t provide a mobile platform and thus no mobile casino games – hopefully, they will do in the future.
| Company Name: Rival Powered|
Address: Arch. Makariou III, 3 Mitsi House, Office 111, Nicosia, Cyprus
Slogan: Let The Games Begin
| Established: 2005|
Phone Number: (866) 253-3509
E-mail: [email protected]
Offices in: Cyprus, Malta and Curacao
Game Releases: 20 per year
Note: Rival Gaming is NOT a holder of a Gambling Software License from the UK Gambling Commission and therefore you will NOT find their Online Slots and Casino Games at casino sites that operate in the UK. Read more information about Licensing