New SafetyPay Casinos
SafetyPay is a payment option developed in the US. It is a pioneer in its field as a non-card based network payment technology. The idea behind SafetyPay Casinos is to ensure global payments, as it is interconnected around the world.
It works by designing and implementing solutions that allow online casino players to make online transfers to any casino that accepts SafetyPay. You don’t need to hold a credit card to use SafetyPay, although having a bank account is paramount for the service to be used.
Wanting to know some more? Keep on reading our SafetyPay Casinos review.
Latest SafetyPay Casinos 2021
Making payments with SafetyPay is an excellent solution for online players. If you still want to explore your payment options, you can compare casinos that accept SafetyPay as a banking method.
But for now, have a look at a full list of the Latest SafetyPay Casinos below:
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- An attractive welcome bonus
- Lots of payment options for players to experience
- 24/7 customer support service available
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
- A generous welcome package
- A variety of games from many software providers
- Many options to reach out to customer support
- Limited promotions and bonuses to enjoy
- Few payment and withdrawal options available
- Welcome Bonus that offers a 200% up to €200
- Sports Betting, Live Casino and Casino games available
- Lots of Bonuses to shape your Gaming Experience
- There is no Phone Option available
- Very simple theme and layout
- Modern theme for serious gamers
- Welcome bonus that includes 200 Extra Spins
- No deposit bonus available for all who register
- Banking options are minimal
- There is no phone option to call for support
- There is an excellent mobile version of this website
- Excellent and generous welcome deposit
- More than 1500 slot games to choose from
- No VIP Loyalty Program available
- No way to choose your casino game based on the software provider
- Excellent welcome bonus
- Good selection of casino games
- Reliable customer support
- Limited software providers
- Limited recurring bonuses
- Generous daily bonuses
- Good casino games selection
- Ongoing deposit bonuses
- No phone support
- E-mail support is the only option at certain hours of the day
- Large collection of games
- Fast Withdrawal
- Awesome Customer Support
- No VIP program
- No Live Chat on Weekends
- An excellent VIP Club
- Numerous Software Providers offering games
- A sophisticated and clear theme
- Limited customer support hours
- Limited bonus options
SafetyPay Short Facts
|Currencies||EUR and USD.|
|Security||Standard security protocols|
|Min. Transaction||£/$/€ 1.|
|Deposit Fee||below $15, a service fee of $0,50 will be charged|
Advantages of SafetyPay
SafetyPay Casinos are user friendly. This means that you won’t waste time when navigating through your account or making online transactions.
In comparison to other payment options currently available for online casinos, SafetyPay charges low fees to make transactions that are below $15.
SafetyPay processes players’ transactions within 15 minutes. Therefore, you can enjoy a better experience while making payments with SafetyPay.
No credit/debit cards needed
There is no need to have a credit/debit card to use SafetyPay. What you do need is a bank account to add to your SafetyPay account, which will allow you to make online transfers.
Disadvantages of SafetyPay
Not available in all countries
Unluckily, SafetyPay is not available in all countries. Its main focus is in Latin America, in countries such as Brazil, Colombia and Chile, to name a few, and in some countries in Europe, such as Austria and Spain, amongst others.
Mandatory bank account
Although you don’t need a credit/debit card to use SafetyPay, you must hold a bank account. You will link your banking details to your SafetyPay account to make online transactions.
How to open an account with SafetyPay
To open an account with SafetyPay, just go to the SafetyPay’s website and open the Registration page. That done, fill in the needed information and your banking details to link both accounts. That’s it! The transactions are instant, due to its real-time process.
Just a few easy steps to open an account with SafetyPay:
- Register with SafetyPay.
- Complete the blank spaces with the necessary information.
- Link your bank account to your SafetyPay account.
How to Deposit at a SafetyPay Casino
First of all, make sure the casino you are playing at accepts SafetyPay as a payment option. That done, you just have to access the Cashier page on the casino, select SafetyPay as your deposit method (your bank account is already linked to SafetyPay), enter the amount you would like to transfer and start gambling!
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a SafetyPay Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Select SafetyPay as your favourite deposit method.
- Enter the amount to be deposited.
- Press Start on your fun!
How to Make a Withdrawal With SafetyPay
SafetyPay allows its customers to withdraw online casino winnings. Therefore, all you have to do is to follow the same procedure as if you were going to deposit at your preferred new casino. Go to the Cashier page on the casino and follow the required steps to request your withdrawal.
Just a few easy steps to withdraw with SafetyPay:
- Go to the Banking (or Cashier) page on the casino you previously registered.
- Select SafetyPay as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount to be cashed out.
- Wait for your request’s approval.
Safety and Security
SafetyPay works under advanced encrypted security protocols to protect your sensitive data. Since you link your bank account to your SafetyPay account, the company never collect, see or store financial information. Furthermore, they run anti-fraud checks regularly to eliminate any threats and identity theft.
The only time you will enter any login information is when you access your online banking platform, which is secure and encrypted with secure technology.
SafetyPay works in several countries in Latin America and some European territories. To set an account with SafetyPay and start using this payment method, you need to reside in any of the permitted countries. In addition to that, your bank account must allow SafetyPay as a 3rd party transaction facility.
1. Is it safe to use SafetyPay in an online casino?
No doubt! SafetyPay is a reputable payment provider, working under advanced and strict protocols to protect its customer data and sensitive information.
2. Why use SafetyPay at new casino sites?
Besides being handy, is extremely safe and fast. SafetyPay transactions are instant, which gives you better gaming experience when depositing and withdrawing with this American payment method.
3. Which casinos accept SafetyPay?
Since SafetyPay is not worldwide accepted, most online casinos do not offer this option to its players to deposit and withdrawal. But Times Square Casino, Calvin Casino and Omni Slots Casino list SafetyPay as one of their payment methods.
4. Are there any fees for using SafetyPay?
Yes. Transactions are usually free of charge, but if the amount is lower than $15, then you will have to pay some extra fees. The amount that is charged depends exclusively on how much you are transferring, but, normally, the fee that is going to be charged is something around $0,50.
5. Why not use SafetyPay for casino deposits?
The only reason we found to not deposit at online casinos with SafetyPay is due to the fees that are charged for transactions. Although the percentage paid is low, especially when compared to other banking options.
6. Do SafetyPay Casinos accept other banking methods?
Absolutely! Online casinos usually offer quite a few payment options for the player to choose from. SafetyPay Casinos do the same. So you don’t need to worry about it.
7. What are the best alternatives to SafetyPay?
SafetyPay is a well-known and reliable payment provider company. If you are looking at other options, we strongly recommend you to have a look at e-wallets such as Neteller and Qiwi Wallet, both available for UK players.