Boleto Bancario Casinos
One of the most popular Brazilian cash-based payment methods, the Boleto Bancario, or Boleto, as it is commonly referred to by its users, is a simple and safe method to pay for services such as online casino deposits since it doesn’t require entering any personal data.
It works as a physical voucher with a unique barcode and it is issued at checkout and can be paid at any Brazilian bank, ATM or through internet banking at easy. That is why more and more new online casinos are starting to adopt this payment method.
Latest Boleto Bancario Casinos 2020
Boleto is the favourite payment method for those who do not have a bank account. Many casinos are already offering this option since the number of new Brazilian casino players is growing rapidly each day. Make sure to choose the right casino for you by comparing casinos offering Boleto Bancario. For now, take a look at the list of new casinos accepting Boleto Bancario below:
- Over 3000 games available
- A welcome bonus of up to €200 +100 spins
- A highly rewarding VIP program where all players are eligible to enter
- Customer support not available 24/7
- Many complains about pending withdrawals
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- A huge variety of slots from best providers to play from
- Friendly customer support services available 24/7.
- Lots of different deposit and withdrawal methods to choose from.
- Just a few bonuses and promotions available
- A wide selection of over 2000 casino games to play from.
- 24/7 customer support services
- Mobile optimized casino with plenty of games available via supported mobile devices
- More rewards are offered to VIPs on the highest level
- Only a few local payment options offered
- Excellent Welcome Bonus
- Over 500 casino games in various categories to play from
- Loyalty points in VIP program for loyal players
- Customer support services available on limited hours of the day
- No 24h Live Chat Available
- An exciting welcome bonus
- Lots of different types of games that you can enjoy
- Brilliant promotions to help you score more wins
- There is no Phone Option available for help
- Few payment and withdrawal options available
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
- A fantastic theme and layout
- Live casino available
- Large number of games to choose from
- No live chat option when you are looking for help
- Few promotions available at the moment
- An enormous games library with over 2000 games to choose from
- Quick withdrawals for all players
- Excellent customer support for all players that is available 24/7
- There is no Phone Option available for help
Boleto Bancario Casino UK: Warning
Boleto Bancario is only accepted as a payment method for Brazilian players, so it will not be available to players from the UK nor most countries.
Boleto Bancario Short Facts
| Company Name: Boleto Bancario|
Transaction Time: 1-4 days
Min Transaction: R$ 1
Deposit Fee: No.
| Security: Unique barcode with an expiration date.|
Max Transaction: Set by the casino and/or bank.
Withdrawal Fee: Not possible.
Advantages of Boleto Bancario
Simple and easy to use
Boleto Bancario is an extremely straightforward payment method – simply scan your exclusive barcode on your preferred bank and your payment is done.
You don’t need to connect your banking account to the casino. Only you have access to the bank account that you’ll use to pay the Boleto Bancario.
No risk of fraud
The barcode is exclusive to your payment. It can only be paid by you. In addition, it won’t be connected to your casino account. Boleto Bancario it will be as safe as they come and it always has an expiration date to it.
Can be paid online
You can pay it at your local bank or ATM, but you can also use your internet banking to pay for your Boleto Bancario faster and easier.
Disadvantages of Boleto Bancario
Only for Brazilian players
Boletos are a payment method only available in Brazil, so international players won’t be able to use them to deposit at a casino.
Long processing time
Usually, Boletos can take up to four days to process a deposit, so if you’re in a hurry it may be inconvenient. If you pay it during the weekend, you might have to wait a bit longer as it is processed only during business hours.
Cannot be used for withdrawals
Boletos are solely a payment method through deposit, so you can’t use them to withdraw your casino earnings. Your chosen casino will prompt you to choose another method to withdraw your winnings.
How to use Boleto Bancario
Boleto Bancario is a payment method that does not require a bank account to make deposits. The online casino will issue the Boleto for you. All you have to do is to go to an ATM, or internet bank and scan your Boleto’s Barcode and pay it. Boletos do not have any extra or surprise fees, and once you request the Boleto at the casino, you’ll know exactly how much you will pay.
How to Deposit at a Boleto Bancario Casino
Once you’re ready to start playing on your favourite online casino, you’ll have to select a payment method – as soon as you choose Boleto Bancario, you’ll have to fill in exactly how much you would like to deposit.
The casino will then generate your Boleto and you will be able to pay it at any bank, ATM or online banking you have an account. Your payment will then be processed and as soon as it hits the casino, you’ll be able to start playing.
Be sure to notice that Boletos have an expiration date, so you must pay it before it expires or you’ll have to generate a new one.
Follow the steps below:
- Log into your casino account.
- Select Boleto Bancario as the payment method.
- Boleto will be generated by the system.
- Go to an ATM or use your online banking interface and pay for it.
It can take up to 4 working days for the money to be compensated into the casino account but usually a bit faster than that.
How to Make a Withdrawal With Boleto Bancario
As the Boleto Bancario works mainly as a voucher for payments, you won’t be able to use it to withdraw your casino winnings, but you can use the same banking account that you use for payments to cash out your earnings.
Safety and security
All Boletos Bancarios have a unique barcode for you to pay the exact value selected on the casino – so you won’t have any surprises when completing your payment. Also, you won’t have to input your card and personal data once you select this type of payment, so everything is protected by banking systems and a unique barcode with an expiration date.
Boleto Bancario FAQs
1. Why use Boleto Bancario at new casino sites?
The Boleto Bancario is a simple, straightforward way for you to complete your online casino deposits, and it helps that you always know exactly how much you’re paying.
2. Are there fees for using Boleto Bancario?
Some casinos may charge a small fee for generating boletos bancarios but usually, you won’t have to pay any fee when selecting this payment method.
3. How to make a deposit in a Boleto Bancario casino?
To make a deposit using Boleto Bancario, all you have to do is select it as your payment method in a boleto accepting casino, enter how much you’d like to pay and generate the boleto. You’ll then have a few days before it expires.
4. How to make a Boleto Bancario withdrawal from your player account?
Since the Boleto Bancario only works as a deposit method, you won’t be able to withdraw your earnings with it – but you can use the same banking account used to pay for the boletos to cash out your winnings. You online casino will ask you to choose a withdrawing method in this case.
5. Is Boleto Bancario accepted in every casino?
As it is restricted for Brazilian players, only casinos from and or operating in Brazil can accept Boleto Bancario as a payment method at the moment.
6. Why not use Boleto Bancario for casino deposits?
If you’re in a hurry to start playing, we wouldn’t recommend Boleto Bancario as it usually takes longer for the deposit to reach your casino account.
7. Do Boleto Bancario casinos accept other payment methods?
Since Boleto Bancario is restricted to Brazilian players only, the casinos which accept this payment method will surely accept others – especially the most traditional ones, as a way to attract more international players. You can check other options such as Neteller, Trustly and PayPal, they are very good options to top up your online casino account too.