Published inFebruary 2020
Licensed inUnited Kingdom
Support service[email protected]
Pros and cons
- Plenty of promotions and rewards
- Fast withdrawals
- Progressive jackpot slots
- No phone support
Our selected feature list
- Bonus spins
- VIP program
- No deposit
- Wager free offers
Casushi Casino at a Glance
There are no other words to describe the theme at Casushi other than it’s crazy, and it’s very likely you won’t have seen another casino like it. Open the doors of this mind-blowing casino and come face to face with a blue Godzilla type monster surrounded by pieces of floating sushi. It really doesn’t get much more obscure than Casushi but there’s plenty of fun waiting for you here.
You are guided through the casino by the Casushi Master who clearly knows how to treat his players as there’s a great range of rewards, including the chance to win your next Friday takeaway.
Casushi UK is licensed by the UKGC and there’s also poker available on-site and fast withdrawals to boot. Keep reading to get the lowdown on all things sushi and find out if this tasty offering could be your next new casino. Keep reading our Casushi Review for the full peak under their hood.
Casushi Welcome Offer
We had high hopes for this and must admit we were a bit disappointed with the max deposit bonus up to £50, and the 50 spins are credited over 5 days with 10x spins a day.
- First deposit100% up to £50 + 50 Bonus Spins
Wagering requirement: 40x on bonus funds and free spins.
Minimum deposit: £20
Other Casushi Bonuses and Promotions
There’s an impressive amount of rewards at Casushi, let’s take a further look:
- Friday Night Takeaway: Deposit and wager £30 during qualifying periods to be entered into a draw to win a £30 JustEat voucher.
- Casushi points: Get your hands on these loyalty points by playing the ‘silly sushi game’, as well as collecting more when you take part in the other promos on site. Casushi points can be redeemed in the ‘Takeaway Shop’ for free spins across a selection of games. You can collect a max 7,000 points which expire if you don’t log into your account for 3 months.
- Premier Inn: You can become a ‘premiership pupil’ by invite only and this programme is effectively a top tier VIP scheme. The rewards are very generous and range from weekly cashback bonuses, faster withdrawals, bigger bonuses and invites to exclusive event days. Casushi will even send you a fake gold Casio watch as a welcome to this prestigious club.
750+ Quality Casushi Games for You
The lobby is a bit manic at Casushi and whilst the casino has 750 games, finding your favourite slots or browsing for your next game might take some time as it isn’t very well organised. Having said this, the casino has some pretty awesome games and is stocked with the latest releases from a smaller selection of software providers.
There isn’t a designated mobile app but the site is optimised for mobile use and NetEnt Touch is available. The live casino has a modest selection of both live and table games with a handful of poker/video poker games too which is quite rare for smaller online casinos.
Demo mode isn’t available at Casushi so if you are looking to take a few games for a spin before committing yourself to an account, you’ll be disappointed here.
Any Jackpot Slots?
Casushi has a small selection of jackpots but the popular pooled games such as Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune are there, as well as smaller slots like Mega Joker and Divine Fortune.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Casushi
The most popular payment methods are available, with the credit/debit card options offered via Pay360. Withdrawals and deposits can be made from a minimum of £10, and there’s a quick withdrawal turnaround of 24 hours.
- Currencies accepted: GBP.
- Minimum deposit/withdrawal: £20.
- Withdrawal Processing Time: 24 hours.
Casushi Customer Support
Support is available during limited hours and when closed, you can send an email through the onsite form and expect a reply within 24 hours. There isn’t any phone support, which is a shame with only English-speaking support agents available on live chat. There is a good FAQ’s section on-site though which is well organised and easy to manoeuvre.
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Yes
- Phone: No.
- Opening hours: 09:00 to 23:00 GMT.