Monero cryptocurrency was first developed in 2014 by a team of developers whose aim was to provide a new digital currency with 3 core values: privacy, security and un-traceability.
These main factors contribute to Moneros popularity, where it’s used by millions of consumers all over the world to purchase goods and services.
Thanks to this popularity, there has been an increase in online casinos that now offer this digital currency as a payment method, and due to its untraceable nature, it could also keep your Monero gambling completely private.
In this Monero review, we will provide you with all the facts on this crypto payment option and how it could benefit your new casino experience.
Casinos Offering Monero Games
- 4,000 games
- 7 cryptocurrencies accepted
- 24/7 customer support
- Curacao license only
- No VIP program
- Fast 4-hour withdrawal processing time
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Bitcoin jackpots available
- Only Curacao license at the moment
- Live Bets, eSports, Sports Betting and Casino Games
- A Good Range of Bonuses and Rewards
- Excellent Loyalty Program
- High Number of Restrictions
- A Limited Number of Payment Options
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
Monero vs Bitcoin
Whilst Bitcoin may be the obvious choice for crypto consumers as it’s been around since 2009 and has had the chance to increase its network compared to Monero, it may not be the right choice for you as a player.
There is one main factor which sets Monero well apart from Bitcoin:
- Monero transactions are always completely private and untraceable. From the offset as many details as possible are encrypted, meaning you can enjoy your Monero casino experience without the worry of anyone looking over your shoulder.
- Whilst Bitcoin does ensure some privacy, if a user’s details are linked to a Bitcoin address then anyone could see how and where you are spending your crypto.
Is Monero Safe to Use?
Monero is one of the safest and private cryptocurrencies, it uses the most resilient technologies to keep your payments secure, and for a player who wishes for complete anonymity then Monero is the crypto for you.
How Does Monero Work?
There are several online exchanges where you can purchase Monero with a debit/credit card or other standard payment methods, but before you do so you will need to set up a ‘hardware wallet’ to store your crypto in.
There are plenty of these wallets online to download and alongside this, you will also need to choose a ‘light wallet’ which is an eWallet on a mobile device to which you can store smaller amounts of Monero in. This will then enable you to make transactions to and from your casino account with.
Best Monero Games
Online casinos soon latched onto the fact that many users wished to fund their accounts with this private crypto, and so began to offer specific casino games exclusive to the currency.
At many new casinos, you will find a whole range of best games on offer which starts with hundreds of Monero slots, through to table games and players can also enjoy a wide variety of live dealer games too, just as they would with standard currencies.
Our team of trusted experts can recommend the following best Monero games:
- Video and live poker
1. Can I claim bonuses at Monero casinos?
At many new Monero casinos, you’ll be greeted with a welcome offer and then be eligible to receive bonuses throughout your experience.
2. How long will it take to receive my Monero withdrawal?
Once the online casino has processed your funds, these should appear in your ‘light wallet’ within minutes.
3. Will I be eligible for fees by using Monero at an online casino?
There are very small or zero fees associated with using Monero as a payment method, though we would always advise you to check this out before signing up to any new casino.
4. Can I play dice games using Monero?
Monero dice games are available at several online casinos, along with many other live casino titles.
5. Can I trade Bitcoins for Monero?
If you have made the decision to switch to using Monero then you can exchange your Bitcoins securely and in a matter of minutes at a number of online exchanges.
6. Is it easy to deposit with Monero at an online casino?
It’s incredibly simple, secure and fast to top up your casino account using Monero, and this is done in exactly the same way as using an eWallet with standard currency.
7. Does Monero offer customer support?
Monero offers an incredible level of support to its customers via its own website which is filled with helpful guides, as well as being able to ask more specific queries to a huge community of existing users.
8. Do online casinos offer Monero faucets?
Some casinos will offer a crypto faucet which will drip small amounts of coins into your casino balance for completing in-game tasks tournaments etc, these faucets can be very rewarding and act like a Monero casino no deposit bonus scheme.
9. Can I bet using an online sportsbook with Monero?
It is possible to place sports bets at online casinos using Monero and this has increased in popularity over the years.
10. Is Monero decentralised?
Yes, it is making it impenetrable to third parties such as governments or banks. Monero is operated by a network of secure users with transactions being recorded on an immutable and highly secure blockchain.