The Magic Cauldron: Enchanted Brew
Play for real money atPragmatic Play
- Choice of welcome packages
- 24/7 support
- Low or no wagering requirements
- UK players may not be accepted
- No phone support
- Solid welcome package
- Accepts cryptocurrencies
- Wide choice of games
- UK players might not be accepted
- A limited number of progressive jackpots
- All-encompassing online gambling site
- Multi-lingual casino site
- Generous welcome package
- Several cryptocurrencies accepted
- UK players might not be accepted
- Not many conventional payment methods
- Develops its own set of unique slot games
- Solid welcome offer for slots fans
- Wager-free spins
- No phone support
- No progressive jackpots
- Solid welcome offer
- 24/7 customer support
- 24-hour withdrawal process
- UK player might not be accepted
- Not many progressive jackpots available
- Reputable and trustworthy online casino
- Massive games portfolio
- All comprehensive gambling site
- Welcome bonus not impressive
Magic Cauldron: Enchanted Brew is the latest slot game by leading game developer Pragmatic Play. With a tinge of sorcery, this latest online slot follows the same concept of fellow slot game Reactoonz by fellow game developer Play’n GO.
The concept is simple. Every time you hit consecutive wins, you’ll activate modifiers to boost your winning chances.
This game provides quite enough hints on what to expect, including a few surprises. Taking place in a wooded room decorated with candles, parchment and regents, you are presented with a 7×7 grid brimming with 49 symbols per spin.
Of course, with such a setup, there are no free spins bonus rounds available, which might put off some players, but we promise you, this game is jam-packed with features.
The lower value symbols include the four various gemstone symbols, while the higher symbols are the bottles full of potion. The bottle filled to the brim with a gold potion is the most valuable.
The cauldron also has a part to play. It sits on the left-hand side of the reels with a ladle that is mixing a brew and where wins go to collate.
With a magical yet plinking soundtrack, this game brings a touch of magic, without being overwhelming.
With an RTP of 96.44% and the chance of seizing a 5,000x your bet, this game is ready to inject your bankroll with some magic of its own. Perhaps a little smidge of hocus pocus might play a substantial part here.
- Developer: Pragmatic Play
- RTP: 96.44%
- Volatility/Variance: High
- Layout: 7×7
- Paylines: Cluster Pays
- Bonus features: Cluster Pays, Befuddlement, Balm of Transfiguration, Enlarging Ale, Invisibrew, Unicorn Dust, Potion of Darkness, Moon Seed Mark feature and Elixir Wilds.
- Bets: £0.20 to 100
- Max wins (coins): 5,000x your stake
Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew jackpots
There are no Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew jackpots available.
Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew free spins
There are no Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew free spins available.
Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew bonus features
This online slot game might look simple at face value, but it comes with a total of nine bonus features, mostly multipliers, wilds and transforming symbols to help you achieve wins.
The gold potion is the most valuable symbol here. Hit a winning combination of five of these to receive 1x your stake, but land a cluster made up of 15 or more and you’ll bump up your winnings by 500x your wager.
Book of Spells Wild
The Book of Spells acts as a standard wild in this game. There are other special extras and modifiers that have a more pivotal part to play.
Once you hit a winning combination, the Tumble feature is activated. When this happens, winning symbols will be shot off the reels and new symbols will drop down from the top to replace them. The tumbles will keep on rolling as long as there are winning clusters created.
Once you add at least 25 winning symbols to the cauldron from one set of tumbles, you will automatically activate the progressive feature.
When this happens, you can play up to five features if you successfully scoop up to 125 winning symbols. The modifier, at this point, is randomly picked. Here are the different features and what they bring to the table:
- Invisibrew feature: All low-value symbols are removed and a new tumble occurs
- Befuddlement feature: All high-value symbols are transformed into low-value ones.
- Enlarging Ale feature: A block of 3×3 or 4×4 symbols are created on the grid.
- Balm of Transfiguration feature: A low-value symbol is automatically picked and transformed into a high-value symbol.
If you do manage to hit the fifth modifier, you can be awarded one of two extras:
- Unicorn Dust feature: Either three or four Unicorns Wilds are randomly placed on the reels. The Wilds also come with a multiplier attached, starting from either 1 or 2x.
If a Unicorn Wild forms part of a winning combo, then it will move to a new position and its multiplier value increases by 1. This goes on until the Unicorn Wild does not form part of a winning combination.
Land more than one Unicorn Wild within the same winning combination and the value of the multipliers is automatically combined up to a massive 20x. This special feature comes to an end when there are no more recurring tumble wins.
- Potion of Darkness feature: A new cascade made up of higher paying symbols drops. There are no lower value symbols during this feature.
Moon Seed Mark feature
Land a winning cluster made up of blue edged symbols and a symbol explosion will occur. The Moon Seed Mark feature will apply in the following tumble. Two or more wilds will be added to vacant spots.
Elixir Wilds feature
This feature can strike at any points where there are no winning clusters. Between four and eights wilds are randomly placed anywhere on the grid triggering a respin.
Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew RTP
Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew enjoys high volatility, which could lead to less than frequent but generous wins.
The Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew RTP stands at 96.44%.
The Magic Cauldron Enchanted Brew is a fun game bursting at the seams with features. That being said, it is a highly volatile game, and we found triggering wins a little challenging. Since there are no free spins bonus rounds, you need to rely on hitting enough winning tumbles to trigger modifiers. Activating one modifier is easy enough, but triggering two or more is difficult.
Since there are no bonus rounds, it also felt like there was nothing to look forward to and after several spins in, the game feels like it lacks that brand new shine. Triggering modifiers is always thrilling, but hitting that elusive fifth modifier could lead to massive wins.
If you succeed in hitting the 5,000x your stake, it remains to be seen. The spins can generate good payouts. However, it is only thanks to the wilds and multipliers. Now, go to your favourite casino and give it a try.