New IGT Casinos
IGT (International Game Technology) is one of the leading game developers in the world and manufactures more than half of the slot machines used in the United States. It is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company’s headquarters are in the United Kingdom and the operating headquarters are in Providence, Rhode Island, Las Vegas, Nevada and Rome, Italy. They have more than 13000 employees around the world and attract some of the top talents from the industry.
Below you can find all new IGT Casinos. They are a holder Gambling Software License from the UK Gambling Commission, IGT is allowed to operate in the UK online casino market.
They are deeply invested in innovation and are fueled with customer intelligence. IGT includes multiple slot games and jackpots, as well as classic table games. They consistently deliver some of the best performing entertainment and life-changing jackpots totally almost $6 billion as far as payouts are concerned. Their mobile casino portfolio includes table, lottery, mobile slots, SMS games, platform products and mobile marketing across all mobile technologies including Android and Apple.
With a showcase of new blockbuster games for 2016 like MegaJackpots, Isle O’Plenty, Wheel of Fortune On Tour, CLEOPATRA Plus and Family Guy slots, they have something for everyone. They were purchased by IGT in 2014 for $6.4 billion and currently boast of annual revenue in excess of $2 billion. IGT is amongst the leading software developers in the online casino industry today.
Some of their best-known games include:
- 3 Reel Hold Up
- Coyote Moon
- Double Diamond
- Fire Opals
- The Amazing Race
- Kitty Glitter
- The Joker’s Wild
- Family Feud
- Five Times Pay
- Monopoly You’re In the Money
- Pixifes of the Forest
- Texas Tea
- White Orchid
- Wolf Run
- Power Blackjack
- All Star Poker
- 100 Play
- Ultimate X
- Super Times Pay
- Triple Chance Play
- Three Wheel Roulette
- Hot Streak Roulette
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette
Three Card Second Chance and Power Blackjack are a couple of games that will only be found at IGT online casinos.
IGT, as it is now, is a grand merger of three different brands with three different histories. The majority stake of the company is held by De Agostini, an Italian strategic fund. The biggest company within this mega-brand is the Lottomatica Consortium, which is Italy’s most preferred automated lotto services.
Lottomatica was launched in 1990 and by 1992 it created Italy’s first Automated Lotto services, which became an instant hit during the digital revolution. In 2001, the company was listed on the Italian Stock Exchange and by 2002 it was taken over by Italian investment fund, De Augostini. The year 2003 was an epic year for Lottomatica as it formally realized its life-long dream of sports betting in Italy with the launch of Totocalico.
With the launch of Better; an integrated betting platform, 10e Lotto; a nation-wide phenomenon, and AWP (Amusement With Prize) machines, Lottomatica was able to gather around 100000 bets a year, with 16.5 billion transactions and the net value of 30+ billion euros. In 2010, the company became the first Italian operator to open up VLT shop, and quickly gained traction by selling off 4000 units within 1 year of its launch. Lottomatica is currently, the No 2 in interactive online gaming and no 3 in sports betting in Italy. This brand brings in a lot of innate class into IGT and manages the lottery network of the brand within Europe.
GTech is the next key pillar of the brand and is a US-based brand, specializing in centralized lottery networks. It was started in 1980 and within a year of its formal launch, it introduced the First Central System and Gaming Terminal in the US, GT 101. It won the most lucrative lottery contracts in the US; in the states of New Jersey, California, New York and Ohio. In 2015, Power Ball, Euro Millions, Mega Millions, crossed the $18 billion mark in annual sales. GTech is also the first company to send a Lottery Specific Communications Satellite System into earth’s orbit. This project, which was launched in 1995, processes real-time bets across all over the world in seconds.
The last company in this holy trinity of gambling is the International Game Technology, which was a company started by William Si Red in 1981. However, it was the Fortune 2 M, the world’s first mechanical reel slot cabinet, that made the brand into a truly global hero. By the end of 2015, the company sold off 925000 machines and installed around 1000+ systems installations around the world. This gambling system, which enabled the earliest versions of global jackpots, was developed after the accusation of Electronic Data Technologies in 1984 and is still one of the most advanced products in the market.
Just two years later, in 1986, a player won $1 million jackpot wide-area in progressive in the Mega Bucks Slot. The other big jackpot for the company was the Mega Jackpot of $40 million in 2003 to a lucky winner from the USA. This was the same year when total jackpots crossed the 3-billion-dollar mark. IGT’s purchase of EZ Pay ticket in ticket out technology allowed its machines a good deal of flexibility and it sold out is 1 millionth slot machine, the popular Red White, and Blue brand, by 2003.
IGT was always a brand for jackpot lovers, and in 2004, it introduced the first multi-level progressive mega jackpot, Fort Know. The next big market for the company was the online gambling market, for which it acquired brands like Barcrest, Sodak Gaming, Silicon Gaming, Anchor Gaming, Acres Gaming and Wager Works. In 2010, the company took its formal steps into the online casino arena by opening the IGT Interactive, which was dedicated to building a robust online gambling atmosphere.
The brand also created its own Double Down Casino, which clocked in 300 million dollars in revenue and was the top-grossing app on Facebook, for quite some time. However, deep down, IGT remained focused on land-based gambling setups and in 2014, it launched the latest S3000 cabinet at G2E 2014. It was a formidable device and ten thousand units were sold in just 15 months of its launch.
The grand merger of these three companies happened in 2006, with Lottomatica acquiring GTech for $4.8bn, in a share buy-out deal. In 2015, IGT joined with Lottomatica to form one of the world’s largest gambling company. It has ruled the industry with sheer domination and has set new milestones for the industry. The brand now includes a diverse basket of products, ranging from casino games portfolio to bingo to poker to iLottery.
You will definitely enjoy some of its best creations like Bubble Craze, Cash Coaster, Family Guy, Crown of Egypt, etc. Its jackpot network is highly rewarding as it has a high number of followers and most of its casino games come with high RTP values. After a rapid shift of its entire platform to HTML 5 technology, the brand is moving into the next generation of gambling with 3D video slots, virtual reality, augmented reality games, etc.
Awards won by IGT
International Game Technology (IGT) has acquired several awards regarding innovation and leadership. Following we display the IGT’s 2015 and 2016 awards:
- IGT won the ‘Best User Experience in Mobile’ award at the 9th Annual International Gaming Awards which took place in London on 1st of February, 2016.
- IGT has been evaluated at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI®-DEV).
- Jay Gendron, IGT Senior Vice President, North America, was honoured on October 15, in Dallas, Texas at the induction ceremony of the Lottery Industry Hall of Fame as a member of the Class of 2015, which took place during the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) Annual Conference and Trade Show.
- IGT won two 2015 Global Gaming Awards. IGT’s S3000 cabinet claimed the title of the ‘Casino Product of the Year’ and IGT’s Powerbucks game was announced the ‘Land-Based Gaming Innovation of the Year.’
- IGT’s Sencillito, a Chilean commercial service brand, acquired the first place in the Bill Payment Services section for National Customer Satisfaction Awards.
- IGT received two top honors by the National Response Center (NRC) at the ContactCenterWorld’s annual Best in Americas awards in Orlando, Florida this June, 2016. These are the Best Technology Innovation, Internal Solution, and the Best Contact Center Trainer, both awarded to Anthony Andrade, Senior Training Manager.
- IGT received the World Lottery Association’s (WLA) first CSR certification for vendors.
- IGT’s Italian legal team won the title of the ‘Legal Department of the Year’ during the fourth annual Le Fonti International Awards ceremony which took place in Milan, on the 11th of June, 2015.
- IGT’s Vice President of Global Marketing, Gaming, Sylvia Dietz won the Industry Achiever of the Year award at The Women in Gaming awards.
- IGT claims the Lottery Software Supplier of the Year title at the eGaming Review B2B Awards for the sixth time.
- IGT received 13 titles at the 36th annual Telly Awards for outstanding video production.
- IGT Reno got the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification.
- Connie Laverty O’Connor was honoured at Providence Business News (PBN) with the Career Achievement Award on 29th of this May, 2016.
- IGT’s SPHINX 3D game took the first place at the Southern Gaming Summit in Biloxi, Mississippi and won the title of the ‘Best in Show’.
- IGT was awarded with the title of the Lottery Software Supplier of the Year at 2015 eGaming Review B2B Awards.
- IGT’s BEJEWELED 3D took the first place in the Casino Enterprise Management (CEM) Magazine’s 9th Annual Slot Floor Technology Awards.