Spin Games Casinos
Spin Game LLC was brought to light in 2012 under the management of its CEO, Kent Young. It is currently based in Reno, Nevada with a regional office in Bangkok, Thailand, and Research & Development centres in Asia and USA. Spin Games has specialized in developing and licensing gaming content, platform technology, and secondary bonus products for online casinos and land-based market segments.
Some of the niches that Spin games have successfully explored include keno, bingo, slots, and video poker machines. Spin Games software is diverse in that it is compatible with other casino software providers such as NYX, Amaya, Quickfire, MGM, and Bwin, allowing its casinos to offer a plethora of choices to casino players.
1 New Online Casinos offering games from Spin Games
+ Software made using the latest HTML5 and Flash Technology
+ Offers their games titles across mobile, desktop and tablet devices
+ Partnerships with renowned online casino operators
– Relatively new with sparse game releases
– Doesn’t provide a complete games portfolio
The Story of Spin Games
Spin Games is committed to continuously develop and implement sound internal procedures and policies, which are supported by regular review and training programs designed to safeguard the developer’s business interests, build and sustain stakeholder value. It employs the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to guarantee the safety of gamers’ personal data and online money transactions.
Since inception, Spin Games has experienced tremendous growth and transformational. This has catapulted it to collaborate and partner with renowned brands in the online gaming niche including Konami, Inspired, Nektan, Amaya, Blitzoo, NYX, Real Deal Interactive, Green Tube among others. In October 2017, Spin Games announced a new partnership with EIBIC Co. LTD of Japan to design and manufacture a new collection of Japanese themed casino games that was originally aimed for the global iGaming fraternity and market.
In April 2017, Spin Games sealed an RGS – RGS technology and integration license partnership with Gaming Realms. The integration promotes the faster deployment of Gaming Realms’ content into Spin Games regulated markets thus giving spin games casino players a wide variety of new online casino games to choose from. In the same month, Spin Games reported the execution of a technology license and content integration agreement with Incredible Technologies, an Illinois based Class-3 Slots Manufacturer.
Spin Games main offering is in both the interactive and land-based market segments. The developer has provided turn-key, high-performing, technology, ‘out of the box’ innovations and premium slot content in the iGaming market. Spin Games also has a robust intellectual property portfolio that includes patents for Multiplayer Interactive Gaming (MIG), Remote Gaming Server (RGS) – RoC among other innovative game concepts and brands.
Spin Games Portfolio
Spin interactive games are created using HTML5 Format and versatile and are compatible with multiple mobile applications and PC. Spin Games portfolio harbours a wide range of themes with stellar features, sounds and graphics. Spin Games develops and licenses gaming content and smart technology solutions for the interactive and land-based market that includes Slots, video poker, keno and bingo. Some of the popular slot games titles provided by Spin Games include 25 Diamonds, American Gold Rush, Egyptian Gods, Flying Horse, Fire Dragon Queen of Skies among others. The bingo games available include Empire Action, Fire Ball Action, Mega Ball Action and Deluxe Action.
Spin Games is committed to developing innovative and unique casino games concepts that set it apart from the competition and other partners in the market. The developers provide Interactive gaming content and technology and unique bolt-on products, linked with IP (Intellectual property), to ensure optimal thrill and safety. Below is a highlight of the special feature in-store from Spin Games:
• remote gaming server (RGS)-ROC: Spin Games has created a state-of-the-art content delivery system specially built for the current interactive gaming markets. The ROC development console facilitates the development of HTML5 casino software and games. RGS is arguably one of the most feature-rich HTML5 casino game engines in the market.
• Multi-player Interactive Gaming (MIG): This is Spin Game’s proprietary technology that allows gamers to utilize mobile devices to play community-based casino games. Some Multiplayer Interactive casino games from Spin Games include Double Dragon, Baccarat, All-Star Blackjack, and Texas Hold ’em Poker.
• Multi-Layered 3D HTML5 Gaming: This is Spin Game’s proprietary technology that creates an illusion of actual reality in real-time as casino players blasts their HTML5 casino games. This exceptional technology is lightweight and can play on desktop browsers and mobile devices thus giving the casino player unique and spectacular gaming experience.