Launched in 2003, PostePay is an Italian online payment provider that issues prepaid cards to its customers. PostePay prepaid cards co-branded with Visa Electron and MasterCard, allowing members to use PostePay to make online transactions under both companies logos.
You can choose if you want to have a real physical card or a virtual one (e-PostePay prepaid card). Only a few online casinos offer the possibility to make deposits with this payment method. It is fast, secure and reliable.
Latest PostePay Casinos 2020
PostePay is an extremely popular option amongst Italian players. Although some fees are charged when using PostePay, it is an excellent choice if you are looking for instant transactions.
But if you want to take a look at other casino payments, you can compare casinos that accept PostePay as a banking option to know if you are on the right path. In the meantime, have a look at a full list of the Latest PostePay Casinos below:18 New Online Casinos Accepting PostePay
- 7 thrilling welcome offers
- More than 3,500+ games
- Fun promotions and reload bonuses & gamification
- Low minimum deposit
- UK players may not be accepted
- Not many jackpot slots
- A wide selection of over 3500 casino games in its portfolio
- Quality customer support services offered 24/7.
- An exciting welcome bonus offered on every fruit choice you make.
- High number of restrictions
- A few payment options provided
- A wide range of gaming options to suit all players
- The casino is available in multiple languages including English, Danish, Finnish, French, German and Norwegian among others.
- An exciting welcome bonus offered on the first four deposits in the casino
- Customer support services available for only certain hours of the day
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- An attractive welcome offer or new players
- You get free spins automatically on your first deposit
- There are more than 700 games for you to select from
- No jackpot slot games for players seeking massive wins
- No EU licences
- A brilliant website for beginners that are looking to enjoy slots
- 24/7 support through email, live chat and phone for clients
- Brilliant promotions to help you score more wins
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
PostePay Short Facts
|Security||Bank’s security protocols, PIN code|
|Min. Transaction||£/$/€ 1|
|Deposit Fee||For topping up the card.|
|Withdrawal Fee||On ATMs.|
Advantages of PostePay
Fast & Secure transfers
Making transactions with PostePay is fast and secure. Usually, the transaction time is instant, and the company works under encrypted security protocols to protect customers’ data and banking details.
No bank account needed
To be able to use PostePay, all you need is to purchase its prepaid card and load it with funds. That done, you are good to go. Effortless and uncomplicated.
Disadvantages of PostePay
Only available for Italian players
Unfortunately, online casino players outside Italy cannot purchase and use PostePay card as their favourite payment method.
A drawback to PostePay prepaid cards is the charge of extra fees after purchasing it. You pay €5 to buy it. In addition to that, small fees apply when you reload funds into your prepaid card or when you try to withdraw cash at an ATM.
How to get a PostePay Card
Apart from living in Italy, to get a PostePay Card, you will need to buy one of the prepaid cards issued by the company. You can choose either a Visa Electron or MasterCard. After that, you have to add funds to your prepaid card to start using it.
Just a few easy steps to get a PostePay Prepaid Card:
- Go to a post office.
- Purchase your PostePay prepaid card.
- Add funds to your Visa Electron or MasterCard prepaid card.
- Start gambling!
How to Deposit at a PostePay Casino
First, be certain that your new online casino accepts this PostePay as a payment method. After that, all you have to do is access the Banking Options page on the casino, select PostePay (Visa or MasterCard if PostePay option is not listed) and enter the amount you would like to deposit. Your deposit should be approved in minutes.
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a PostePay Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Select PostePay, Visa or MasterCard, depending on the logo that appears in your prepaid card, as the deposit method to be used.
- Input your card details.
- Enter the amount to be deposited.
- Submit and confirm your transaction.
How to Make a Withdrawal With PostePay
Unfortunately, PostePay Card is not available for withdrawals. Therefore, you will have to find another alternative to cash out your online casino winnings. We recommend going for e-wallets like Trustly or a bank transfer.
Safety and Security
PostePay prepaid cards are a safe and secure way to make deposits at any online casino that accepts this payment method. The company uses standard encrypted protocols to protect your data and sensitive information.
Co-branded with Visa and MasterCard, your PostePay prepaid card is protected by the 3D Secure system technology. This makes your online transfers safer and problem-free.
The only requirement to obtain a PostePay prepaid card is your residence address. No one but Italian players can purchase one and use it as a payment method at online casinos.
1. Is it safe to use PostePay in an online casino?
Absolutely! PostePay follows encrypted security protocols to protect your data and personal information. You don’t need to worry about your details being leaked.
2. How to set up a PostePay account?
You don’t need to set up a PostePay account to use PostePay prepaid cards as a payment method. All you need is to purchase a prepaid card issued by PostePay, load funds into your card and start gambling.
3. How to make a deposit in a PostePay casino?
To make a deposit using your PostePay prepaid card, first, you need to make sure your favourite online casino accepts PostePay as a payment method. That done, you simply need to add funds to your prepaid, access the Cashier page on the casino and fill in the required information to proceed with your transaction.
4. How to make a PostePay withdrawal from your player account?
Unfortunately, withdrawals are not available using PostePay prepaid cards. Instead, you will have to arrange to find other banking options to cash out your winnings.
5. Which casinos accept PostePay?
PostePay is only available for online players. Therefore, any online casino that accepts citizens from Italy are most likely to offer PostePay as a payment solution. 22Bet Casino and All Wins Casinos are some of the casinos that work with PostePay.
6. What are the best alternatives to PostePay?
Since PostePay prepaid cards are only available for Italian players, we recommend you to have a look at other payment options accepted for online casinos worldwide. Boku and the famous e-wallet Neteller are always safe and good choices.