Created by 2 American developers in 2013 with a vision to bring an element of fun and uniqueness to the crypto market, Dogecoin was born. The crypto takes its name from the infamous ‘Doge’ meme featuring a Shiba Inu dog and has enjoyed a rapid rise in popularity, as well as huge successes all around the world as a fast, safe and versatile payment method.
It’s, therefore, no surprise that a number of new online casinos soon began to use this cryptocurrency as a payment option, and Dogecoin gambling is now offered at just as many casinos as Bitcoin is.
In our Dogecoin review, we will delve into this revolutionary cryptocurrency and find out how it could improve your online gambling.
Casinos Offering Dogecoin Games
Dogecoin vs Bitcoin
Both cryptos have been around for a similar amount of time, and whereas one was launched as a serious digital currency, the other was developed as a tongue in cheek rival. The main differences which set these two cryptos apart are:
- Dogecoin transactions are a lot faster compared to Bitcoin, thanks to its super-fast 58 blocks per hour mining speed. Transactions are carried out in minutes, whereas Bitcoin can take a few hours.
- Dogecoin does not have a limit in the number of coins it can produce, making it a cheap alternative to Bitcoin and very easy to get hold of.
Is Dogecoin Safe to Use?
Using this crypto to top up your Dogecoin casino account is extremely safe, it operates similarly to other cryptos as a peer to peer currency, meaning there are no third parties involved when you are using it and no need to share your personal details either. It’s decentralised, and all of your transactions are completely anonymous thanks to the blockchain security and cryptography.
How Dogecoin Works
Dogecoin can be obtained in a number of ways, if you are already using other types of crypto you can exchange this for Dogecoin. First-time users can purchase their Dogecoin at one of the many trusted online exchanges out there, but before doing so you will need to download a wallet suitable for your needs and somewhere to safely store your Dogecoin.
There are hardware wallets to use which offer the highest level of security and these would be a good option to store the majority of your Dogecoin in, you will also need an eWallet to enable you to quickly and easily carry out your transactions with.
Best Dogecoin games
Online casinos have really grasped the fun element of this crypto and its popularity has generated a large number of exciting Dogecoin casino games, and our favourites are Minesweeper, Doge2048, and Sic Bo Dogecoin dice.
There are many variations of live casino games which have been adapted for Dogecoin use, such as poker, roulette and Blackjack as well as hundreds of Dogecoins slots which are only available to Dogecoin users.
1. How do I deposit and withdraw using Dogecoin?
Whilst it might seem daunting to use crypto for the first time at an online casino, it really is just as easy as using standard currency. Depositing and withdrawing are done in a few simple steps, selecting your payment method, the amount and then confirming this is all it takes.
2. Are there any transaction fees for using Dogecoin?
Using Dogecoin at an online casino shouldn’t attract any fees. But double-check with your casino before signing up.
3. Can I claim bonuses at a Dogecoin casino?
Absolutely, in fact, the majority of crypto-friendly casinos will offer incredible casino bonuses for simply signing up, with huge amounts of Dogecoin casino no deposit bonus spins, cashback, loyalty rewards and even Dogecoin faucets which drip feed small amounts of coin into your casino balance.
4. How fast is it to deposit and withdraw using Dogecoin at an online casino?
Really fast! It takes a couple of minutes to either deposit to your online casino or receive your winnings back into your chosen wallet.
5. What are the main benefits of using Dogecoin at an online casino?
- Speed of transactions- these are completed in minutes whereas using other cryptos and standard currencies can take hours or up to 5 days.
- Security: no need to reveal your personal details when making payments.
- Anonymity: players can rest assured that their payments are never revealed.
6. Where can I gamble using Dogecoin?
You will find a number of Dogecoin friendly casinos which we have carefully reviewed and tested out from a players’ perspective, here at NewCasinos.com.
7. Are Dogecoin games fair?
When choosing a Dogecoin casino, always be sure that it holds a valid and credible gaming license and this will then ensure that it’s games are regulated and audited to give you a fair return.