New EasyEFT Casinos
EasyEFT is a relatively new casino payment provider that is fast growing to become one of the most popular bank transfer processes. EFT stands for Electronic Funds Transfer and the method allows you to quickly and safely credit your online casino account, directly from your bank account in seconds. Which is why there is an increasing number of casinos offering EasyEFT as a payment method. Read this guide and discover more about the benefits and find the best EasyEFT casino sites.
New Online Casinos Accepting EasyEFT
- MGA/UKGC/SGA licenses
- Huge live casino lobby
- Generous loyalty scheme
- Low minimum deposit
- Slow withdrawal process
- No phone support
- Generous 4-step welcome deal
- 24/7 customer support
- 1,300+ games available
- PayPal accepted
- Not available for UK players
- Slow withdrawal time
- Needs more regular bonuses and promos
- Good welcome bonus
- Great number of games available
- Decent wagering requirements
- No phone support
- Large welcome offer for casino and live casino
- Telephone support available
- Excellent VIP scheme
- Slow cash out time
- Limited support opening hours
- 3-step welcome offer
- Excellent VIP program
- Sportsbook available
- Small variety of live and table games
- Limited support opening hours
- Over 3000 games available
- A welcome bonus of up to €200 +100 spins
- A highly rewarding VIP program where all players are eligible to enter
- Customer support not available 24/7
- Many complains about pending withdrawals
- Over 2500 Casino Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Mobile-friendly Platform
- Just a Few Video Poker Games Available
- A High Number of Restrictions
- A good selection of slots and other casino games
- A mobile friendly casino website design
- An exciting welcome package for all new players.
- Only a few bonuses available at the moment
- Customer support services not available 24/7
- An excellent selection of over 700 casino games to play from
- An exciting welcome offer for all new players
- A mobile optimized casino design to give gamers access anywhere, anytime.
- A good selection of over 350 casino games to play from
- An exciting 3-part Welcome Offer
- A Luxurious Design
- Limited Customer Support Options at Present
- Over 500 casino games
- Unbeatable welcome offer
- 24/7 customer support
- Just a few software providers
- An impressive selection of over 1300 casino games to play from
- Exciting welcome bonuses offered
- A good number of safe and reliable payment methods
- Customer support offered at limited hours
- A fantastic theme that is easy to navigate
- 24/7 support through email, live chat and phone for clients
- Mobile gaming is available for those who play on the move
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
EasyEFT Short Facts
|Currencies||South African Rand (R)|
|Security||Standard Bank Security and Encryption from EasyEFT|
|Transaction time||Deposits are instant, withdrawals can be up to 2 days|
|Min. Transaction||Usually R20-25 but defined by the Casino|
|Withdrawal Fee||0% from EasyEFT and the casino, but the bank may apply their own fees for withdrawing|
If you wish to deposit with South African Rand then your natural choice would be at an EasyEFT casino, with no need to convert your currency to a more popular one first. Using this method will give you secure, instant deposits and quick withdrawals in comparison with other payment options.
EasyEFT is also very straightforward to use, you just need your basic bank account details and you are good to go, no need to input any credit/debit card details or sign up to any 3rd party payment processing sites. Your latest EasyEFT casino can also store your details for next time, ensuring even faster transactions meaning more time for you to enjoy your gameplay.
How to Deposit with EasyEFT?
Before starting your EasyEFT payment method, make sure you have a bank statement or personal cheque to hand as you will need the details from these. The process of topping up your new EasyEFT casino UK account is really easy and takes just a few seconds, you should be able to find the option under the deposit section of your casino.
Quick EasyEFT Casino Deposit
- Click on the EasyEFT option
- Enter the deposit amount and select your bank
- Enter in the relevant bank account information when prompted
- You may receive a one-time security passcode from your issuing bank, enter this where necessary
- Confirm the deposit
How to Withdraw with EasyEFT?
Withdrawing those all-important winnings from an EasyEFT casino UK uses basically the same steps as depositing. The process is super easy, just head to the withdrawal section of your casino to begin with and select EasyEFT.
Just a Few Easy Steps to Withdraw
- Enter in the amount you would like to withdraw
- Select your bank from your saved payment methods
- Confirm the amount
How Safe is this Payment Method?
There are many benefits to using this payment option at your new EasyEFT casino, but the most important must be its high level of safety. As there is no need to enter in your debit/credit card details, you are removing a significant risk of fraud straight away, and even entering your bank details to EasyEFT is safe as the company deploys plenty of barrier systems to safeguard your details with.
When using this payment method at UK casinos, your details never leave the banking system, there’s no need to sign up to a 3rd party payment processor, and EasyEFT doesn’t share your bank details directly with your casino or anywhere else you choose to use it. The system technically acts as a ‘buffer’ for all of your online purchases, adding another layer of protection against fraud and you can also be sure that your chosen casino uses the most up to date security and encryption too.
As EasyEFT acts as a secure gateway for customers to make their payments with, there isn’t a dedicated customer support team to reach out to. However, you can make enquiries to the company on the site below or send them an email.
Don’t forget that your chosen UK EasyEFT casino will also be able to help you out with any questions you may have and quite often will have handy payment guides for you to use too.
Additional Information About EasyEFT
EasyEFT has its headquarters in Mauritius and was originally borne out of a need for a fast and safe payment solution for customers in South Africa, and it’s therefore accepted at the majority of online retailers in the country.
Before EasyEFT arrived, customers had to rely on converting their Rand into other acceptable forms of currencies to then be able to deposit and play at a casino, often at the expense of hugely inflated currency conversion rates. As the popularity of remote online gambling increased, online casinos began to realise that adopting the method as a payment option was much needed.
EasyEFT isn’t that popular in Europe yet, due to the saturation of the market with other payment methods but it is on the increase and we are seeing more and more online casinos and other online retailers utilising the system.
- No need to exchange Rand for other currencies
- Free of charge
- Instant deposits
- No need for a debit/credit card
- Incredibly safe- no need to share your details with the casino
- Available at several new online casinos
- Fast withdrawals
- Banks may apply a fee to process withdrawals
- Mostly available to customers using South African Rand currency
- Not as widely accepted as other payment methods