UseMyFunds is a Canadian payment method that provides an alternative to online credit card payments by enabling its users to pay for goods and services using their online banking. Although it is not as famous as other payment methods such as PayPal or Neteller, UseMyFunds payments are made instantly and virtually eliminate the risks associated with ACH and eChecks. In other words, it is safe for online casino deposits. Widely used in 45 countries around the globe, including Canada, UseMyFunds allow you to make online casino deposits without any fees – meaning your bankroll can be dedicated entirely for any new casinos you choose. However, to withdraw any winnings you need to rely on a wire transfer to your bank or e-wallet.
UseMyFunds: Short Facts
| Company Name: UseMyServices INC.|
Transaction Time: Instant
Min Transaction: €1
Deposit Fee: No
| Security: Standard security protocols|
Max Transaction: Set by the casino
Withdrawal Fee: May vary
4 New Online Casinos Accepting Use My Funds
- A good selection of over 350 casino games to play from
- An exciting 3-part Welcome Offer
- A Luxurious Design
- Limited Customer Support Options at Present
- A good selection of over 800 casino games from powerful software providers.
- Amazing rewards including cash rewards, cashbacks and bonus spins.
- A mobile optimized casino that allow players to play anywhere, anytime
- A high number of restricted countries
- Customer support services offered only during the day
- There is a huge game selection for clients to play including live casino
- A very attractive welcome bonus for all new players
- Rewarding VIP games for you to try out
- There is no Phone Option available for help
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
Pros & Cons of the former Carte Bleue casino payment method
+ Secure and anonymous
+ Instant casino deposits
+ Accepted in 45 countries
– Not possible to withdraw
– Requires a valid bank account
The UseMyFunds casino payment method can be very useful; online players can enjoy the security features in the countries where it is accepted. If you reside in a country that does not accept it or want a more flexible casino deposit method, take a look at other options such as PaySafe Card, NeoSurf, Skrill or Trustly, all of them are very good options to top up your online casino account too.