Ticket Premium Casinos
Ticket Premium casino payment method allows you to fund your new casino account without the need for bank accounts or debit and credit cards, similarly to CASHlib voucher-based system, Ticket Premium can be acquired in some French websites or from one of the outlet partners around some European countries such as France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland and more as they expand the operations. You can buy a voucher from as little as €10 up to €250; after you get your voucher, you can enjoy instant transfers and that’s why Ticket Premium casino payment method is accepted by many new casinos nowadays.
Ticket Premium: Short Facts
| Company Name: Ticket Premium|
Transaction Time: Instant
Min Transaction: €10
Deposit Fee: No
| Security: Unique voucher code|
Max Transaction: €250
Withdrawal Fee: NA
4 New Online Casinos Accepting Ticket Premium
- Welcome pack with many Free Spins
- Great selection of games
- Fast withdrawal processing times
- No phone support
- Limited support hours
- Jackpot slots are hard to find
- A good selection of over 800 casino games from powerful software providers.
- Amazing rewards including cash rewards, cashbacks and bonus spins.
- A mobile optimized casino that allow players to play anywhere, anytime
- A high number of restricted countries
- Customer support services offered only during the day
- An attractive welcome bonus
- Lots of payment options for players to experience
- 24/7 customer support service available
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
Pros & Cons of Ticket Premium casino payment method
+ Safe and anonymous
+ Instant casino deposits
+ No need for banks or cards
– Not widely available
– Can’t process withdrawals
The Ticket Premium casino payment method is a convenient payment method for players who don’t have bank accounts or don’t want to disclose their bank details over the internet. The downside is that only players with access to local outlets selling the vouchers can benefit from Ticket Premium advantages, also, it is impossible to withdraw your winnings using this method so you have to have an e-wallet or other methods to do so. Alternatively, you can consider different options such as Skrill or Trustly, all of them are safe options to make online casino deposits into your account too.