This online payment method is regulated by the Norwegian Financial Authority and has its own identification and encryption protocols to ensure your information is never disclosed to anyone, including hackers and other criminals.
Safe and sound is an accurate way to describe Payr. You can easily make online casino deposits and request withdrawals to your Payr account with just a few clicks in the Payr mobile app.
Latest Payr Casinos 2021
The Payr casino payment method is an innovative way of paying for goods and making casino deposits from a mobile phone. You can compare casinos that accept Payr and make your choice. But for now, have a look at a full list of the Latest Payr Casinos below:
- Welcome pack with high-value spins
- Great selection of games & providers
- Many cashback offers
- Many currencies available
- High deposit amount
- No phone support
- Not many regular promotions
- Welcome pack with many Free Spins
- Great selection of games
- Fast withdrawal processing times
- No phone support
- Limited support hours
- Jackpot slots are hard to find
- A good selection of over 350 casino games to play from
- An exciting 3-part Welcome Offer
- A Luxurious Design
- Limited Customer Support Options at Present
- An excellent website for beginners
- More than 4oo games available for you to choose from
- VIP Program available
- Very small welcome bonus package
- Promotions offer minimal excitement
Payr Casino Warning: UK
Unfortunately, Payr is only available for players holding a Nordic bank account or debit/credit cards. So UK players cannot use Payr as an online casino payment method.
Payr Short Facts
|Security||SSL Encryption and Standard Bank Protocols|
|Transaction time||Instant in most cases|
|Min. Transaction||NOK 1|
|Deposit Fee||No Fees.|
Advantages of Payr
Safe and anonymous
All the transactions made with Payr are safe and secure. The payment company follows BankID protocols to ensure your account is protected. In addition to that, you are also allowed to transfer money anonymously!
Instant casino deposits
All your deposits using Payr are instant! This means your funds will be added into your account immediately after its approval!
Easy to set up
Payr is an e-wallet very easy to use and to set up. Simply download the Payr app and register for an account to start using it!
Disadvantages of Payr
Requires a Norwegian account
To register for a Payr account, you must hold a Norwegian bank account. Since Payr is an e-wallet, you need to have a local bank account to create one with Payr.
Only available in the Nordic region
Unfortunately, Payr is only available for players who have a Norwegian bank account or hold Norwegian credit/ debit card. So UK players cannot play – and pay – at Payr Casinos.
How to get a Payr Account
To get your Payr account opened, you have to download the Payr app on your mobile device. The app is available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
Just a few easy steps to get a Payr Account:
- Go to your mobile’s App Store or Google Play.
- Download the Payr app.
- Fill in the required information.
- Complete the registration process.
- Link your Norwegian bank account or credit/debit card.
How to Deposit at a Payr Casino
To deposit at a Payr Casino, just go to your new favourite online casino and make sure that it accepts Payr as a payment method. That done, go to the Cashier page on the casino and select Payr as your deposit option. Simply complete the transaction process by filling in the required information!
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a Payr Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Select Payr as your favourite online casino deposit method.
- Enter the required information.
- Enter the amount to be deposited.
- Confirm your transaction.
How to Withdrawal With Payr
Payr is an electronic wallet that allows its users to send and receive funds. To request a withdrawal back to your Payr account, just access the Cashier page on your current casino and select Payr as your withdrawal method.
Just a few easy steps to withdraw at a Payr Casino:
- Go to the Cashier page on the casino.
- Select Payr as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter your Payr information.
- Enter the amount to be cashed out.
- Confirm your request.
- Wait for its approval.
Safety and Security
Payr is a payment method provider regulated by the Norwegian Financial Authority. This regulatory body applies severe security protocols to ensure that players’ data and transactions are fraud-free and safe.
The company also uses BankID protocols for secure identification when the User creates an account or adds a new payment option into its Payr wallet.
If you are a UK resident, you are not eligible for opening an account with Payr. That’s because the company works only across Nordic countries. So if you live outside Norway or Finland, for example, you will have to find another payment method that suits your needs.
1. How to set up a Payr account?
To create an account with Payr, simply download the app on your mobile device and register for an account. It’s that easy!
2. How to deposit at a Payr casino?
First of all, make sure your online casino accepts Payr as a payment method. That done, just go to the Cashier page on the casino and select Payr as your deposit option. Add the information required and see your player’s account getting topped up.
3. Why not use Payr for casino deposits?
Payr is not available for players residing outside Nordic regions. That’s one of the main reasons we don’t strongly recommend Payr as your new favourite online casino payment method.
4. What are the best alternatives to Payr?
The downside is that only players with Nordic bank accounts or debit and credit cards can benefit from Payr functionalities. If you don’t meet these requirements, consider also different options such as Skrill or Trustly. They are safe options to make online casino deposits into your account too.