New Moneta Casinos
Moneta is a popular international payment provider in Russia and some countries in the Balkan region and West Asia. It hosts multiple deposits and withdrawal options at new online casinos, which makes it one of the most connected mobile gateways for Russian users.
Moneta is mainly used by Russian players due to its popularity in the country. It not only provides wide coverage but also guarantees the lowest rates along with fast withdrawals and e-wallet services. Moneta is an excellent option due to its security features.
Latest Moneta Casinos 2023
Moneta is registered as a non-bank credit organisation in Russia, so it is safe and secure to use at your favourite new online casino. But if you want to, you can compare casinos that accept Moneta as a payment method. In the meantime, take a look at a full list of the Latest Moneta Casinos below:
- Huge welcome offer
- Crypto friendly
- Instant withdrawals
- More than 3,000 games
- Curacao licensed
- No network progressive jackpots
- Doesn’t accept UK players
- 5,000+ games
- Lots of regular bonuses and tournaments
- Rewarding VIP Program
- 24/7 customer support
- Cap on bonus spin winnings
- Small live casino
- No telephone support
- A wide selection of over 3000 games from many software providers
- 24/7 customer support services for all players
- An exclusive welcome bonus for all new players
- No phone support
- A wide selection of over 2000 casino games
- 24/7 customer support services
- Mobile optimized casino
- No phone support
- Some popular jackpots are not available
- An attractive welcome bonus
- Lots of payment options for players to experience
- 24/7 customer support service available
- Challenging to navigate based on your preferred software provider
- Big bonus for new players
- 24/7 support
- Great range of regular promos
- VIP and Loyalty programs
- Slow withdrawals process
- Too many restricted countries
- Instant Casino play present for all players
- 24/7 customer support service available for all players
- No US Players allowed to play
- No Live dealer games available in the casino
- Neat and clean setup
- Responsive customer support
- Fast payment options
- No VIP program
- High Wagering limit
- Generous Welcome Bonus
- A chance to get reload bonuses during the week and the weekend
- Excellent Live Casino
- Limited Payment Options available
- Limited variety of table games available
- A large variety of slots and other table games
- Withdrawals are quick
- Reasonable wagering requirements to get bonuses
- There’s a 10-day expiry date for claiming bonuses
- There is no live casino section
- Many countries are restricted from playing including USA, UK and Canada
Moneta Casino UK: Warning
Unfortunately, Moneta is only available for Russian players and some other selected countries. Therefore, UK players are not allowed to use Moneta as a payment method unless they have proof of residence in Russia or any of the valid countries.
Moneta Short Facts
|Security||Standard security protocols and Dynamic SSL Pinning.|
|Transaction time||Instant (most cases).|
|Min. Transaction||Defined by the casino.|
|Deposit Fee||Only if the casino charges, otherwise free.|
|Withdrawal Fee||Yes, if the amount is too low (check casino T&Cs).|
Advantages of Moneta
Wide-network of acceptance
Moneta is extremely popular in Russia, especially amongst Russian players. So you won’t need to worry that your new favourite casino will not accept Moneta as a payment method.
Moneta also works like an e-wallet. You can add cards and bank accounts to your Moneta account if you would like to and it eliminates all the hassle to add another card to your regular purse.
Moneta allows its users to withdraw back to their bank accounts. You can simply add your bank account to your Moneta account and the money to be cashed out will be transferred directly to it.
Low currency conversion fees
Moneta offers cross-currency payments in Rubles. Also, the company has the lowest conversion fees within the payment provider’s industry. This means you can pay using your currency and convert it with Moneta paying much less than at anywhere else.
Disadvantages of Moneta
Limits on transactions
Moneta limits transactions. This means that, depending on the method you chose to use, you will have a different transaction limit. This rule applies to every transaction you make using Moneta as a payment method.
Available only for Russian players
Unfortunately, Moneta is only available for Russian players. So most UK players are not eligible for creating an account with Moneta unless they are also residents of Russia or other countries where Moneta operates.
How to get a Moneta Account
There is no need to register an account to use Moneta as a payment method. But if you choose to do so, you must be Russian and enter its website and go through the registration process.
How to Deposit at a Moneta Casino
Go to the Banking page on your new favourite online casino and select Moneta as a payment method. Make sure that the casino you are registered at accepts Moneta as a banking option. That done, enter the necessary information and the amount you would like to deposit into your player’s account.
You will be sent to the Moneta secure server to log into your with your User ID, email and phone number. Validate your payment and start enjoying it!
Just a few easy steps to deposit at a Moneta Casino:
- Go to the Banking page on the casino.
- Select Moneta as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount to be deposited + ID, email and phone number.
- Validate your payment.
- Start gambling!
How to Withdraw with Moneta
The process to withdraw using Moneta is almost the same as depositing. You will have to access the Banking page on the casino and select Moneta as your favourite withdrawal method. That done, just enter the required information and confirm your request.
Just a few easy steps to withdraw at a Moneta Casino:
- Go to the Banking page on the casino.
- Select Moneta as your favourite cash out method.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn + Moneta details.
- Confirm your request.
- Wait for its approval.
Safety and Security
Moneta works with User Identity Protection, standard security protocols and Dynamic SSL Pinning to protect your data and sensitive information. The Dynamic SSL Pinning is a certificate of fingerprints used on apps to make your online transactions even safer. It also helps to manage and recover keys you added on the app.
In addition to that, Moneta is registered as a non-bank credit organisation in the framework of the Federal Law on National Payment System in the Russian Federation. The company is the mother organisation of Pay Any Way platform, which is another popular payment gateway in Eastern Russia.
This means that on top of all the standard security protocols, the Russian Federal Law has its eyes on Moneta, guaranteeing its users that it is a safe and secure payment method.
Moneta Casinos’ only requirement is that you must be a Russian citizen to be eligible to use Moneta as a payment method. Besides that, you are good to go. Unfortunately, as mentioned before, UK players are not allowed to deposit and withdraw using Moneta.
1. Why use Moneta at new casinos sites?
Moneta is very popular amongst Russian players. It also offers its users the possibility to deposit and withdraw in their currency, and the company converts it into Rubles charging the lowest fees in the industry.
2. How to make a deposit in a Moneta casino?
To deposit money into your player’s account using Moneta, all you have to do is to check if your new online casino accepts Moneta as a payment method. That done, simply go to the Cashier page on the casino, select Monet as your preferred banking option and fill in the required information before validating your payment.
3. Is it safe to use Moneta in an online casino?
Absolutely! Currently, Moneta is one of the safest payment methods available for Russian players. They follow strict security protocols to protect your data, adding extra layers of protection with some other security features.
4. Why not use Moneta for casino deposits?
The only downside to not using Moneta for casino deposits is if you are not from Russia and like to deposit very high amounts into your player’s account. That’s because Moneta is only available for Russian players and they have set up transaction limits for each transfer you make using Moneta.
5. What are the best alternatives to Moneta?
If you would like to explore other options such as good as Moneta, we recommend you to have a look at other e-wallets like PayPal, Klarna and EcoPayz.