New Cryptopay Casinos
Cryptopay is a cryptocurrency wallet offering a wide range of benefits, and its popularity as a casino payment provider is on the increase. The wallet allows you to make your Bitcoin payments in seconds to your online casino account, as well as send your cryptocurrency all over the world easily and safely. This is why Cryptopay is accepted at many casinos as a payment method. Find out more about the benefits and features, as well as discovering the best new Cryptopay casino sites.
New Online Casinos Accepting Cryptopay
- Fast 4-hour withdrawal processing time
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Bitcoin jackpots available
- Only Curacao license at the moment
- Live Bets, eSports, Sports Betting and Casino Games
- A Good Range of Bonuses and Rewards
- Excellent Loyalty Program
- High Number of Restrictions
- A Limited Number of Payment Options
- Several Casino and Sports Betting Options
- Customer Support via Email and Live Chat
- A Mobile Optimized Casino With a Good Number of Mobile Games
- Limited Customer Support Hours
- Limited Payment Options Available
- Good Range of 2500+ Casino Games
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Awesome Bonus Offers
- High Deposits Required to Get a Bonus
- High Number of Restrictions
- Over 3,000 casino games
- fully responsive website
- Customer support services available 24 hours
- Limited payment options allowed
- No live chat support
Cryptopay Short Facts
|Currencies||BTC, LTC, ETH and XRP / USD, EUR or GBP|
|Security||BitGo MultiSig technology, 2-factor authentication, with a 4 digit pin code for prepaid cards|
|Transaction time||Instant for deposits, withdrawals may take up to 2 hours.|
|Min. Transaction||Defined by the casino|
|Withdrawal Fee||Usually £0 but some casinos may apply a fee. Fees apply if currency conversion is used.|
Using Cryptopay at New Online Casinos
A Cryptopay wallet comes with your very own virtual debit card enabling you to top up your casino account directly with the card, which we think is pretty neat. And you can expect to carry out your casino transactions easily and safely anywhere you are, provided you have your mobile and internet connection with you.
Before beginning your Cryptopay casino experience you will need to register with the company and then send in any required documentation to verify your account, and you will then get access to create your virtual VISA debit cards for online use. You can also buy and store several currencies and use them to pay for goods and of course, top up your new casino account.
How to Deposit with Cryptopay?
Using this payment method to top up your new Cryptopay casino account is really easy and typically no different to if you were using a regular issued debit card, the difference is that you are using your cryptocurrency from your wallet rather than funds from a traditional bank account.
Funds can be in your casino account within a few seconds if you are converting them to GBP or it can take up to 16 hours with the additional time taken for your chosen new casino site to process the funds if you are paying with cryptocurrency. We would always advise you to speak with your casino’s customer support beforehand to check this wait time.
Quick Cryptopay Casino Deposit
- Select the debit card option from your new Cryptopay casino
- Enter in the prompted details from the front and back of the card
- Complete the amount you wish to deposit and confirm
How to Withdraw with Cryptopay?
Withdrawing your cryptocurrency or GBP from your chosen casino is really easy and just like you would withdraw using a regular debit card, though it’s worth checking with the casino’s customer support if there are any wait times for the processing of your winnings. Once this is done Cryptopay aims to process withdrawals back to your wallet every 2 hours.
Just a Few Easy Steps to Withdraw
- Select your Cryptopay debit card from the withdrawal section of your casino
- Enter the withdrawal amount and confirm this
How Safe is this Payment Method?
Your journey with Cryptopay begins with the company verifying your personal identification which they request upon sign up, and of course, this is to protect the company from fraud, but it is also a huge plus for your own safety.
When you carry out your Cryptopay casino transactions online you will be promoted with the 2-factor authentication whereby a code is sent to your mobile phone before you can checkout online. You can also create a new virtual card for each one of your online transactions ensuring maximum security and masking your wallet details from potential fraudsters.
Cryptopay also uses the latest BitGo MultiSig technology as well as tokenizing each of your payments with a strong encryption system.
As the Cryptopay debit card is issued by VISA you can also carry out your online casino transactions knowing that you have the reassurance behind you of one of the worlds biggest and best-known financial services provider.
Any Extra Features?
- Worldwide ATM withdrawals
- Low commission
- Prepaid physical debit card
The Handy Cryptopay App
You can, of course, choose to manage your Cryptopay account on a desktop, but the company has also developed a specific app to take your cryptocurrency transactions with you on the go. The app is available for download on either Android or iOS and gives an added layer of protection with a PIN-code, Touch ID and codes for 2 step authentication will be sent to the app. Making your online casino account transactions even quicker and easier.
Cryptopay prides itself in offering top-class customer support and the site has an impressive volume of FAQ’s covering anything you may wish to ask, as well as a 24/7 live chat feature and an onsite email contact form. Don’t forget that your latest Cryptopay casino will also be able to assist you with making transactions.
- Website: https://help.cryptopay.me/en/
Additional Information About Cryptopay
Cryptopay was founded and registered in the UK in October 2013 by Dmitry Gunyashov and George Basiladze, 2 avid Bitcoin supporters with firm backgrounds within the financial services industry. The wallet aims to take the hassle out of managing Bitcoins as well as currency conversions and making safe online transactions whilst being backed with the latest Bitcoin payment protocols.
The VISA debit card available with the wallet is the most established Bitcoin debit card and the company has issued approximately 23,000 cards to date, with the card being accepted at millions of both online outlets and points of sale all around the world.
Thanks to the partnership with VISA this means that there are several Cryptopay casinos out there.
- Excellent level of security
- Easy to use, exactly the same as a regular debit card
- Supports a range of standard and cryptocurrencies
- Use only the funds in your Cryptopay wallet
- Increasing popularity at online casinos
- Possible country restrictions
- Setup costs for your account
- Ongoing costs to maintain your account